Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Another Preggy Bare-it-all Surfaces Online: What Do Women Really Want To Achieve - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Another Preggy Bare-it-all Surfaces Online: What Do Women Really Want To Achieve (248 Views)

People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve / SHOCKING!! Babcock Students Sextape Leaked Online – What’s Your Take? (watch) / African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Preggy Bare-it-all Surfaces Online: What Do Women Really Want To Achieve by MichaelMega: 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
Another Preggy Bare-it-All Surfaces Online: What Do Women Really Want To Achieve Doing This ?

By Michael Aderibigbe

In recent times, many Nigerians have been left in great bewilderment seeing Nigerian pregnant women joining their counterparts in the western world in sharing photos showing their bulging bellies unclad on social media especially Facebook.

These days, from celebrities to ordinary women on the streets, many expectant mothers, have been seen posting updates about their pregnancy on Facebook, Twitter and others.

Today, while the act has continued to receive widespread criticism, another unclad Nigerian pregnant woman surfaced on Facebook showcasing her pregnancy.

Click to read more:

https://mydailybells.com.ng/another-preggy-bare-it-all-surfaces-online-what-do-women-really-want-to-achieve-doing-this/

Re: Another Preggy Bare-it-all Surfaces Online: What Do Women Really Want To Achieve by meobizy(f): 7:24am On Oct 08, 2020
OP hasn’t heard of trends. The thing no concern me. The only one which bugs me is the wearing of fake eyelashes by Nigerian women. They look really good in pictures. In real life, why? If you’re attractive I doubt I’ll judge you by eyelash size only.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Assaulted Brutally By Boyfriend Because She Hanged Out With Male Friends / These Landlords Will Makes You Feel At Home Or Make Your Stay A Living Hell / #endsars Protesters Playing Football On The Lekki Epe Expressway, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.