Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,117 members, 7,863,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Reno Omokri Scolds Tacha For Referring To Her Critic As A "Lazy Nigerian Youth" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reno Omokri Scolds Tacha For Referring To Her Critic As A "Lazy Nigerian Youth" (27622 Views)

Twitter Slams MI Abaga For Calling Out Akon For Referring To Wizkid As “lil bro / BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' / Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Scolds Tacha For Referring To Her Critic As A "Lazy Nigerian Youth" by Starzo: 11:08am On Oct 08, 2020
That's cuz the former is done by by literates and people with sound minds while the later is an exclusive activity of agberos and people with extremely low IQ
Vyzz:
Who noticed that "SCOLDS AND SCHOOLS"....

Sounds better than bash, slams
Re: Reno Omokri Scolds Tacha For Referring To Her Critic As A "Lazy Nigerian Youth" by MyDesignHub: 11:16am On Oct 08, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

Thanks for highlighting it again, but the problem is that we felt our efforts also counts and we end up bitting the hands that fed us.

Very true.
Finding the right balance between both is quite challenging but it's what we should strive for.
Re: Reno Omokri Scolds Tacha For Referring To Her Critic As A "Lazy Nigerian Youth" by cray91(m): 11:21am On Oct 08, 2020
Nigeria don't have alot of celebrities but too Many Yeyebrities

so i take it that Tasha belongs to the "yeyebrities" cuz thats what we nigerians celebrate
SmartProf:

Reno shouldn't have wasted his time schooling her for free. She simply turned against one of those who made her an overnight 'celebrity'. Honestly a celebrity should be celebrated for something positively unique but for someone like Tacha, I'm not sure about what anyone will be celebrating in her to refer to her as a 'celebrity'.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Scolds Tacha For Referring To Her Critic As A "Lazy Nigerian Youth" by Sleekfingers: 11:28am On Oct 08, 2020
Tell them o ...bunch of lazy youths....make them dey wait naira marley , burna, 2baba etc na for social dem go dey flex muscles...especially those lazy youths on nairaland......i spit
Re: Reno Omokri Scolds Tacha For Referring To Her Critic As A "Lazy Nigerian Youth" by maasoap(m): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2020
light099:
During Jonathan's era, everyone was an activist. In fact, those days, Nigeria has the largest number of activists per square meter, worldwide. You see every Tom, Dick and Harry on the street forming activist up and down.
At the moment all our activists have become law abiding citizens, resting and patiently waiting for another Jonathan era before they continue their activism.
Tacha knows she still has a bright future ahead of her. The big gods business is booming and looks promising, she still has more lands and houses to buy, she won't trade that for the life of a martyr on the street.

As for Nigerians, all those long epistle by Reno is not necessary, he forgot that Nigeria is the biggest use-and-dump site in the world.
Use them to trend on Twitter, pick them up as your cheap fans to trend your wack songs, use them to trend BBN, use them as zombies to defend your bad governance, give them N1k each to vote for you, use them to promote your wack skits and so on. Then dump them back to the trash after use.

Since 2015, you refused to move on. I got some pic for you below in case you are suffering from amnesia. That's what happened when Occupy Nigeria took place. You still remember the number of people who were killed in South West and North because there were no protests in South East and South South?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Scolds Tacha For Referring To Her Critic As A "Lazy Nigerian Youth" by femi4: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
Talantless rude and uncultured Tacha. Thank God say she no win
Re: Reno Omokri Scolds Tacha For Referring To Her Critic As A "Lazy Nigerian Youth" by orgylover: 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Hm Reno nailed it though ..

Is your party around d corner, do you know security should come first when having any form of party.. call on us today let our Bouncers secure your events
can u link me to that fat bouncers, i need to Bleep her brains out
Re: Reno Omokri Scolds Tacha For Referring To Her Critic As A "Lazy Nigerian Youth" by MJluv(f): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
maasoap:

Since 2015, you refused to move on. I got some pic for you below in case you are suffering from amnesia. That's what happened when Occupy Nigeria took place. You still remember the number of killed in South West and North because there were no protests in South East and South South?

who be dis one wey dey yarn opata? if you no get talk you no go swerve?
Re: Reno Omokri Scolds Tacha For Referring To Her Critic As A "Lazy Nigerian Youth" by King44(m): 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
From their out burst and reactions

I wonder if they are worth spending a dime on

Tacha and Mercy are clear examples of unrepentant ingrates, especially Mercy/b]

And some block heads would still be shouting Machinery or Tachenery on top joblessness in Tacha's voice.

I no kuku give them support financially na on top social media I dey support them so no money wasted, except my kilobytes

Bunch of ingrates
[b]
I hope Laycan would be a shining and positive example later on
Re: Reno Omokri Scolds Tacha For Referring To Her Critic As A "Lazy Nigerian Youth" by maasoap(m): 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
MJluv:

who be dis one wey dey yarn opata? if you no get talk you no go swerve?

Jonathan moved on with his life, you guys too should do the same. It's boring seeing wailing here about Jonathan day and night.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! / Davido To Start NYSC In September / Tchidi Chikere: "I Don’t Believe In Biafra As A Geographical Entity”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.