Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

What Is The Maximum Time One Should Spend In The Bank? 30min,45min 1hr Or More. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Maximum Time One Should Spend In The Bank? 30min,45min 1hr Or More. (517 Views)

My Experience In The Bank Today / What Is The Maximum Daily Deposit In Nigerian Banks? / What Is The Maximum Time One Should Spend In The Bank? 30min,45min 1hr Or More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Maximum Time One Should Spend In The Bank? 30min,45min 1hr Or More. by ogaemma: 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2011
Am sick and tired of the declining customer services of Oceanic Bank in Rumuokoro branch and Rumuola Branch here in PH.One will spend more than an 1hour to pay in (deposit cash) or to make withdrawal. Infact Rumuola/Rumuokoro Branch is the worst here in PH, I wonder why will only 2 people will be receiving cash for more than 100 people.I wonder why they could not employ more hands to make their banking services fast.I have sent mails to the oceanic bank website, and also drop a letter at the bank suggestion box.Up till now still no change.Infact each time am going to the bank, am always afraid of the time I will spend there.

(1) (Reply)

Portable Rechargable Shaver---- 07029524212 08184377208 / African Ready To Wear / Paypal Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.