Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

How To Get Rid Of Pot Belly In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Pot Belly In Nigeria (352 Views)

Have A Flat Tummy/belly In 2 Weeks. / How To Be Free Of Pot Belly / Woman Who Posed With Bees On Her Belly In Viral Maternity Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Pot Belly In Nigeria by doksblog(m): 7:57am On Oct 08, 2020
There was a time in Nigeria when pot belly was considered a sign of prosperity and an evidence that you are living a very comfortable life.

Then when you tell somebody that his tummy is protruding, he or probably she will be so happy. In fact the person will flaunt it for people to see.

But now, the opposite is the case, it has turn to concern because it doesn’t give someone a good shape, it is weighty for others and makes you awkward in the mist of people with flat tummy.

Yet people developing pot belly are on the increase in Nigeria. If you move along the street, in the Church, Mosque, at your working place even in school, you will definitely notice one or two persons with pot belly.

Does it mean people don’t know that having a pot belly can be risky to health? This is because excessive fat around the abdomen, commonly called visceral fat, can result in diabetes, stroke, dementia or heart disease, high blood pressure, sleep apnea.

In reality, pot-bellied men often have difficulty finding a well-fitting suit or appearing smart in buttoned-up shirts. Same applies to women with protruding stomach.

However, have you thought about the possibility of remedying the situation with dietary adjustments and a few lifestyle changes? Then, here are some tips to help you tackle belly fat......
https://doksblog.com/pot-belly-how-to-get-rid-of-pot-belly-in-nigeria/

Re: How To Get Rid Of Pot Belly In Nigeria by meobizy(f): 8:51am On Oct 08, 2020
Potbellies look really good in natives, though. In countries where poverty is constant, size is widely admired. It's why African countries design overflowing cultural dresses.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Pot Belly In Nigeria by doksblog(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2020
LOL angry sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Quality Medical and Nursing Scrubs!!! / Help!!! How Do I Cut Down My Sugar Level. / I Had An Ankle Dislocation, I Need Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.