Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

10 Things You Should Never Google To Avoid "Had I Known" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Things You Should Never Google To Avoid "Had I Known" (353 Views)

Share Your Most Regrettable "Had I Known Moments" / My "Had I Known" Story / 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Never Google To Avoid "Had I Known" by joychinwe(f): 8:51am On Oct 08, 2020
Google is one of the largest search engines and it is very helpful when it comes to getting certain informations but not everything should be asked on google because anyone can just write anything and publish without verifiable facts.

There are certain important issues that you should not ask google so that you won't get mislead and say "had I known".

1. Sickness symptoms
Many stories are told on google when it comes to sicknesses but not all those contents are scrutinized by medical professionals.

https:///34D74d5

(1) (Reply)

Hoodloum Burt Down Divine Grace Hospital Oyigbo River State / V. The God In The Bible Is Not The Genuine Greatest Creator / How To Earn Cool Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.