Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Suffering Never Tire Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suffering Never Tire Nigerians (233 Views)

If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari / Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" / ”El-Rufai Careless Talker Suffering From Diarrhoea Of The Mouth” – Saraki's Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suffering Never Tire Nigerians by manuelreports: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2020
Before my phone off because there is no light and there is no money for fuel to in generator, let me just type this.

SUFFERING NEVER TIRE NIGERIANS
When the youths are tired they should match to Aso rock and occupy that place. It is better to die while fighting for something than to die for nothing in the hands of hunger

1 Like

Re: Suffering Never Tire Nigerians by Raalsalghul: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2020
manuelreports:
Before my phone off because there is no light and there is no money for fuelf for generator let me just type this.

SUFFERING NEVER TIRE NIGERIANS
When the youths are tired they should match to Aso rock and occupy that place. It is better to die while fighting for something than to die for nothing in the hands of hunger

E never tire us, but I believe we are getting there.
Re: Suffering Never Tire Nigerians by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2020
Worst government in our History.

Even Ernest Shonekans government was better.

You can't offer what you don't have sha...

E don be for Nigerians under this man
Re: Suffering Never Tire Nigerians by jude79(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Raalsalghul:

E never tire us, but I believe we are getting there.

They youths are going nowhere, infact they'll rather crawl through wall than face their tomentors.
Re: Suffering Never Tire Nigerians by manuelreports: 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
Worst government in our History.

Even Ernest Shonekans government was better.

You can't offer what you don't have sha...

E don be for Nigerians under this man
A disaster of a Government. Sometime I just wonder the benefit of having a Government when it cannit impact positively in the lives of the electorates.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#endsars Protest: Buhari Briefed As Protest Goes Global / Top Ten Story From South-east This Week / Ondo State Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.