Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

ICAN Exam Is A Serious Business - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ICAN Exam Is A Serious Business (187 Views)

Which Exam Is Easier Between Gce And WAEC? / Luth School Of Nursing Past Questions: Exam Is Near / Help!!! My Exam Is In A Month Time And Am Addicted To My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ICAN Exam Is A Serious Business by planetpgold(m): 9:36am On Oct 08, 2020
"Studying for your ICAN Exam is a serious business" - Tim Jibodu

Timothy Here Again,

With several distractions and negative news about the economy and political atmosphere, you could easily find it difficult to concentrate on your studies. When you now add social media activities to it, then you will definitely be wasting precious time. At the end of the day, passing your exams becomes doubtful.

So, if you want to study consistently for hours. If you want to pass your exams with ease and qualify or move on to the next stage, then you must listen to me carefully.

Firstly, when you want to study, you must keep your phone very far away from you. However, if you have your ICAN Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos on the phone, turn off your data then open the Platinum E-learning App to start studying.

In addition, if you are using your laptop to study with your ICAN Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos, you must turn off your internet so that those Facebook, Instagram, email notification, Twitter, Punch news pop-ups will not distract you.

Secondly, ensure you get everything you might need while studying. I.e. those things that make you stand up, go to and fro your study table, especially if you are the type that has a drifting mind.

Next…. you need a timing program or schedule... I personally use the Pomodoro method. This method is not strange or new to you. We will be looking Promodo method in our subsequent post.

Furthermore, studying for your ICAN exams is a serious business, so don't engage anyone while you are studying, except it is an emergency. it will affect your study flow, trust me.

Want to study consistently and pass your exams and qualify or move on to the next stage? Get your ICAN Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos while time is still on your side. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372,08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

to pass at once and move to the next stage of life instead of facing defeat by ICAN Exams. This is very traumatic.

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

PlatinumGold 360 Solutions... Your Online, Offline ICAN Lectures Center in Nigeria With World Wide Service Delivery & Highest Passing Rate At One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Focus? - By Donxy / Best Mathematics Textbook For A Child In Primary School / List Of School That Allow Awaiting Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.