Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Investment And Land Ownership - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Investment And Land Ownership (252 Views)

Bulldozer Land Clearing And Land Perparation -agriculture / Bulldozer Land Clearing And Land Preparation / Bulldozer For Hire And Land Clearing Contracting Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment And Land Ownership by EgbuduHarrison: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2020
IT IS FINALLY OVER!!!...

You have being asking yourself when everything is gonna change for you for the better!

Have you ever thought of the fact that you may be the reason you're still where you are?

Have you ever wondered how the rich gets richer?

Are you scared of making a move because you're scared of failing?

All of these questions could be answered only if you change your mind let.

Let me tell you something, the rich get richer because they take risks, they risk in investing, in purchases of good, services and time. Now, you can't do that because you feel there is no way for you to do that, but I tell you that has changed from now!!..

You want to know how? Here is how�

It's through Oxford City Housing real estate. A company that offers you investments in both real estate and Agriculture. And these investment are fully insured... Yes, you heard me, fully insured by Leadway assurance and NAIC.

Asides these, we provide you the opportunity to be your own boss and own your own land, build your own house at our different estates throughout Nigeria (to post but a few).

We are a community of love who has the interest of Nigerians at heart, that is why we have put a 30% discount on our land purchases during this month of October and our investment plans of up to 55% ROI (Return on investment) after 14 months.

Awesome right?

Trust me there are limited slots available. So if you want to partake in this golden opportunity hit the link below to get information on how to get started:

https:///2348180298311

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Premium Apple Cider Vinegar For Free On Freestuffsng.com / Turkeys Available / Hybrid Ugu Pods And Seeds Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.