Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

Baruwa Explosion: Eye Withness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baruwa Explosion: Eye Withness (551 Views)

Labour Minister Suspends MC Oluomo, Baruwa’s NURTW Factions / Police Arrest Tajudeen Ibikunle Baruwa, President Of NURTW / Eye Withness Account Of How ESN Defeated Nigerian Army At Orlu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baruwa Explosion: Eye Withness by istina: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2020
Around 5:30AM today, while preparing to go to work i suddenly heard a loud bang that shook the house to its' foundation. Then i saw a thick red ball of fire in the sky coming from a place not too far from my house.

Then i heard some of my neighbours shouting " fire! fire! Come out ! Come out everybody!"
Swiftly i grabbed my wife and our 3 month old baby and ran out of the house iinto the street like everybody else.

As we all ran on CANDOS road from the boiling point at Unity bus stop we could all hear as the thing kept exploding which made some people to fall and wound themselves

It was when we got to a save distance at gate bus stop along Iyana ipaja express road that i got to know that it was a gas plant that was on fire.

The name of the gas plant is BESTROOF GAS PLANT at Unity bus stop Baruwa- Inside A gas tanker that was brought to their compound a day earlier was leaking and then later exploded.
People living in the compound next to the gas plant are badly affected as the land - lady is said to have been burnt to death while scores are badly burnt.
A house is said to have collapsed and several shops totally burnt

I just thank God for me, my wife and our 3 months old baby because the gas plant is just few houses away from our house.

2 Likes

Re: Baruwa Explosion: Eye Withness by Sirmwill: 11:02am On Oct 08, 2020
embarassed Jeez

I thank God for you ooo
Re: Baruwa Explosion: Eye Withness by aaking(m): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2020
Oluwaseun. THANK God for you and your family. May the Lord Himself console the bereaved
Re: Baruwa Explosion: Eye Withness by anibi9674: 11:05am On Oct 08, 2020
gas plant in residential area is a no no
Re: Baruwa Explosion: Eye Withness by xcellentgraphic: 11:10am On Oct 08, 2020
I fear gas pass anything...u can still play with kerosene and get away with it ..try it with petrol or gas...its straight to Hell.
Re: Baruwa Explosion: Eye Withness by sinkhole: 11:59am On Oct 08, 2020
A gas tanker that was brought to their compound a day earlier was leaking and then later exploded.
exactly how it happened in Lafia, Nasarawa State!
Why don't we usually learn in this country? I am very sure that nothing will still be done and similar occurrence is waiting in another part of the country.
Re: Baruwa Explosion: Eye Withness by istina: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
sinkhole:
exactly how it happened in Lafia, Nasarawa State!
Why don't we usually learn in this country? I am very sure that nothing will still be done and similar occurrence is waiting in another part of the country.

Exactly my thought
Re: Baruwa Explosion: Eye Withness by istina: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
Lalasticlala FP
Re: Baruwa Explosion: Eye Withness by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
istina:
Around 5:30AM today, while preparing to go to work i suddenly heard a loud bang that shook the house to its' foundation. Then i saw a thick red ball of fire in the sky coming from a place not too far from my house.

Then i heard some of my neighbours shouting " fire! fire! Come out ! Come out everybody!"
Swiftly i grabbed my wife and our 3 month old baby and ran out of the house iinto the street like everybody else.

As we all ran on CANDOS road from the boiling point at Unity bus stop we could all hear as the thing kept exploding which made some people to fall and wound themselves

It was when we got to a save distance at gate bus stop along Iyana ipaja express road that i got to know that it was a gas plant that was on fire.

The name of the gas plant is BESTROOF GAS PLANT at Unity bus stop Baruwa- Inside A gas tanker that was brought to their compound a day earlier was leaking and then later exploded.
People living in the compound next to the gas plant are badly affected as the land - lady is said to have been burnt to death while scores are badly burnt.

I just thank God for me, my wife and our 3 months old baby because the gas plant is just few houses away from our house.
.. Thank God for saving you and your entire family.

1 Like

Re: Baruwa Explosion: Eye Withness by curfew: 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
Fulani don enter Lagos.

Keep blaming gas explosion.
Re: Baruwa Explosion: Eye Withness by Viking007(m): 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
istina:

Thank God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Endsars; End Bad Governance..... / The Truth About Recently Found Covid 19 Warehouses Across Nigeria / Youths Call For Oduduwa Republic: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.