Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Update On SARS Operations - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update On SARS Operations (478 Views)

Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria / Kolade Johnson Death: Friend Mourns And Rained Curses On SARS- (VIDEO) / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On SARS Operations by SARSUPDATE: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2020
Good day fellow NAIRALANDERS. Trust your day is going well. I opened this thread for us to give an update on what the situation is like in your area regarding the directives the Inspector general of police gave SARS (federal and state), Intelligence Response Team, Special Tactical Squad, State Anti-Kidnapping Unit and other special units.

After the social media noise and protests that took place in various places across the country, I believe we need to play our part by doing a follow up and posting frequent updates regarding this. We know Nigeria is a lawless society where directives given by superiors are not always effective. A day after the IG gave the directive I still saw some armed SARS officers on uniform somewhere around agege. They have a new tactics which is to tactically mount a road block in front of there station, stop you and direct you to drive into the station. I will be posting some pictures as soon as am able to capture some images.

CC: OAM4J Lalasticlala Seun
Re: Update On SARS Operations by Mokason28: 11:39am On Oct 08, 2020
embarassed
Re: Update On SARS Operations by SARSUPDATE: 11:42am On Oct 08, 2020
Mokason28:
embarassed
wetin do you bro
Re: Update On SARS Operations by TechyMm0: 11:51am On Oct 08, 2020
SARS didn't get banned if you read the IGPs message they just changed their mode of operation
Re: Update On SARS Operations by Mokason28: 11:52am On Oct 08, 2020
SARSUPDATE:
wetin do you bro
Nothing ooo
Re: Update On SARS Operations by SARSUPDATE: 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
TechyMm0:
SARS didn't get banned if you read the IGPs message they just changed their mode of operation
Yes bro I understand. What we want is the execution of the new directives not just mere talk. In Nigeria our problem is execution of orders and directives.
Re: Update On SARS Operations by SARSUPDATE: 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
BY THE SIDE UPDATE: The sum of N700,000,000 (seven hundred million Naira) has been dolled out, each to the House of Representatives Members in Nigeria to share to their constituents for Agricultural purposes. Principal officers of the House got more. This was done few days ago unannounced. Each beneficiary in a constituency is expected to get one million naira, which must be for agricultural use, only.

Hold your House of Representatives member by the jugular. Some have gone away with the money completely - while others are preparing to present it in the form of personal assistance or empowerment to their constituents- with them sharing N100,000 each to the benefitting constituents after what they may choose to call a workshop. And you'll be clapping not knowing N900k has been made away with. Take note of this!

Comrade Chika Nwoba
APC Spokesman
Ebonyi state.
October 7, 2020

Meanwhile, the Federal Ministry of Agriculture & Rural Development is asking for list of bad roads that lead to major farm settlements for repairs.
Re: Update On SARS Operations by SARSUPDATE: 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
SARSUPDATE:
Good day fellow NAIRALANDERS. Trust your day is going well. I opened this thread for us to give an update on what the situation is like in your area regarding the directives the Inspector general of police gave SARS (federal and state), Intelligence Response Team, Special Tactical Squad, State Anti-Kidnapping Unit and other special units.

After the social media noise and protests that took place in various places across the country, I believe we need to play our part by doing a follow up and posting frequent updates regarding this. We know Nigeria is a lawless society where directives given by superiors are not always effective. A day after the IG gave the directive I still saw some armed SARS officers on uniform somewhere around agege. They have a new tactics which is to tactically mount a road block in front of there station, stop you and direct you to drive into the station. I will be posting some pictures as soon as am able to capture some images.

CC: OAM4J Lalasticlala Seun
FOR A BETTER NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

Justice For Late Mrs Chika / Lekki Shootings Footage Are Ready - LCC / Nigerian Bitcoin Scammers Exposed: A Must Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.