Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

The Change You Seek Will Come, Where Will It Meet You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Change You Seek Will Come, Where Will It Meet You (199 Views)

Creating The Change You Want / 7 Great Ways To Make That Change You Desire. / I'm The Writer You Seek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Change You Seek Will Come, Where Will It Meet You by planetpgold(m): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
Timothy Here Again,

_Change will not come if we wait for some other persons or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. - Barack Obama._

Recently, I was browsing online to get a new phone for one of my staff and I came across Nokia 6 which has amazing features that I really love. However, what occurred to me was the fact that Nokia was once the world number one producer of phones. However, they failed just like IBM to see the change that was coming and initiate it. Instead, they became comfortable and that was how they both lost it.

Similarly, for most people, they tend to repeat the same thing since it's in our nature to always get certainty, we don’t like going out of our comfort zone to try something new and if we do and it fails, that leaves a mark at the back of our mind which creates a kind of fear to never step out again. This fear will prevent you from trying again thereby falling into the subconscious comfort zone.

According to Socrates, an unexamined life is not worth living. Hence, you need to reflect on a daily basis preferably after the close of work or business. This will help you not just to scrutinize yourself on your goals and initiate the necessary change needed for the attainment of those goals but help you keep it on track.

However, the first step or foundation is to start equipping yourself with knowledge just like Nelson Mandela said that "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world". How ready are you to initiate the change, how long have you been procrastinating? How long have you been planning without even taking action? Even a failed one is better than not trying at all.

For me, the only way I can contribute is towards your development (and of humanity) is by making the most powerful weapon available within our circle of Accounting, Business Management and personal development which include:

1. Financial Consultant in a Box which contains Sage50, Quickbooks, Tally ERP and Advanced Excel

2. Audit Consultant in a Box (ActiveData, ACL and CISA)

3. Cloud Consultant in a Box (Quickbooks Online, Sage1 Online and Xero Online, Sage50cloud)

4. MS Office Bundle Plus

5. Enterprise Consultant

6. Business Analyst Expert Plus

Click on the below link to take action, that is, if you are one of the Action Takers.

https://platinumgoldsolutions.com/personaldevelopment2

Dedicated to Your Vision and Success
Tim Jibodu, FCA

P.S. Indecision is a decision, take this bold step and don't forget in J.F Kennedy words Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit. So, don't quit, keep pushing, never ever give up, a quitter never wins and a winner never quit.
ORDER NOW. Call or Chat Celine, Vivian or Mercy Now on 08082366372,08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

(1) (Reply)

Buy Plot Of Land At Umueri In Anambra State / Doze Electricity Foundation : Program For Engineering Graduates / Asia-africa Economic Forum 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.