Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,873 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG (26269 Views)

Ugwuanyi Presents N166.603 Billion 2023 Budget Estimates To Assembly / Governor Ugwuanyi Presents ₦169.85 Billion 2021 Budget Estimates For 2021 / Cross River Governor Presents N1.043 Trillion Budget Estimates For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG by tot(f): 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
This is just pathetic.
Re: The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG by Saao(m): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
Monjerk:
NASS get N128b while Basic Health Care for Nigerians get N35b.

I greet the people that prepare the budget with two hands and my head bowing down.

So the NASS members are now more than Nigerians. After they would say it is for constituency projects.
Free
Constituency projects my foot.

don't forget njc also got 110b
Re: The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG by engrjacuzzi: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
I didn't see that of Presidency and NRC? with all the borrowing from China to fund the Railways
Re: The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG by chloride6: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
How can the Statuary Transfer for health be N35bn?

Less than so N170 per citizen pa?
Re: The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG by hanyechukwu88981: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
How can the Statuary Transfer for heath be N35bn? Less than so N170 per citizenship pa?
Re: The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
ibedun:

Please stop talking like a FOOL!

This country needs serious restructuring. What do you expect the president to do?
I take God beg you please tell us.....
You're the fool here. Zombie!
Re: The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG by sterlingD(m): 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
I no fit talk

Re: The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG by GPAdams(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
The painful side to this mess is that, these politicians no even get shame to come and be reading it in National tv. May all that participated in the presentation of this evil document with their 600 generation never know peace.
Re: The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG by Oluwauchebest(m): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
So ASUU no even dey the budget grin grin grin
I'm finished

1 Like

Re: The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG by agabusta: 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
tutudesz:
Basic Health N35 billions and NASS N128 billions!! NASS members right now with PMB after budget presentation

NASS is to be blamed. It's called statutory transfer, nothing Buhari can do about it.
Re: The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG by tutudesz: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
agabusta:

NASS is to be blamed. It's called statutory transfer, nothing Buhari can do about it.
Basic Health Care Provision Fund (BHCPF)
Re: The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG by jago2016(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
This country is not for everyone
Re: The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG by prophetfire: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
So highest budget goes to those thieves in the national assembly.
Re: The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG by ibedun: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
You're the fool here. Zombie!

Tell us what Buhari should do. If the old Baba doesn’t know please tell us.

You may have a very good point or idea of what to do so share it with us....
Re: The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG by ibedun: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
Enemies of the people!

This is what Davido should be singing about, educating the populace. Instead of shouting “Ferrari” “Ferrari” inside a country that has no roads and lights....
Re: The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG by luckyz4rea(m): 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
What makes us even think that all the 35billion for health will be appropriated for that purpose?

The cost of governance has come to be more relevant than the cost set aside for the governed! When we realise where we went wrong as Nigerians and begin to hold our leaders by the jugular for accountability, then will some level of sanity truly step in Nigeria's public office holders and politics as a whole, as experienced in better enlightened climes!
Re: The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG by IHIEGOD: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
Next year is not election year do what will INEC do with 40billion naira can somebody tell me please.
Re: The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG by goodheart02(m): 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, since the inception of this democratic dispensation, Education and Basic Health has been the sectors with the least investment...

...They know we know, and we also know we know, so why would this government want to change it since we know that's how it's done¿

Until we know what to do, they'll keep trampling on our intelligence!

There was a Country!

Democracy remains a scam. Military regime remains the best. Most of the things we have today were built during the military era and I miss those days when things were in tranquility.
Re: The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG by DonroxyII: 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
tutudesz:

Just to sit down for 1-3 hour a day, 3 times in a week.
But bro, the 105b allocated to both Health and UBEC too will be siphoned and chopped .... grin

Everyone is Chopping while sitting down until there is nothing to chop any more ....
Re: The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG by tutudesz: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
DonroxyII:
But bro, the 105b allocated to both Health and UBEC too will be siphoned and chopped .... grin

Everyone is Chopping while sitting down until there is nothing to chop any more ....
This country na only God fit solve the calculation O! Everything Government na chopping level, even allocation for toiletries supply Dem dey chop am grin
Re: The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
I hope we put the budget into good use. Meanwhile if you're a business owner you can now enjoy a cost-effective current account and manage your finances online with mobile and internet banking. Open FCMB business account online below.
Re: The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG by psalmojo93(m): 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
my country, my country yyy 128b for who to do wot
Re: The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG by Whytval: 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
What are they going with 128b, isn't this corruption?
Re: The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG by ThatFairGuy1: 10:00am On Oct 09, 2020
NASS 128b.
NJC 110b
UBEC 70.5b
Basic Health 30.03b

I'm not siding PMB but he can't do anything because this is a democracy dispensation, we works with constitution.

Please our youths on Twitter that always retweets ineffective issues (gossips) Should use their strength on this and condemn this act of wickedness. Our protest will surely have effect.

This kind of protest is very well a necessity as that of #EndSARS. We can't just keep shut and being slap repeatedly by this useless NASS.

#ScrapSenateNow
#EndSenateNow.

This will affect us more than BBN
Re: The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG by DedeNkem: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2020
469 members of NASS will share ₦128bn? Wow! Nigerians mumu too much to allow this public theft of public funds!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Peter Obi’s Land Among 168 Plots Revoked By FCTA? Fact Check By Apendixx Mag / Gov Seriake Dickson's Jogs Along With His Aides At Bayelsa State House. Photos / Reno Omokri Criticizes Akwa Ibom Government For Denying Buhari Use Of Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.