Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

"You Lead A Group Of Women With Low Self Esteem" - Man Replied Naira Marley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Lead A Group Of Women With Low Self Esteem" - Man Replied Naira Marley (618 Views)

“Go To Station And Report Yourself” — Bella Shmurda Replied Naira Marley / I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage / Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"You Lead A Group Of Women With Low Self Esteem" - Man Replied Naira Marley by timimaryz23: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
#EndSarsProtest: "Runtown and Falz are leading the youth to the streets, you lead a group of Women with low self esteem" - Man replied Naira Marley

Some days ago Naira Marley had promised to lead a protest to #EndSARS, and later in a post he tweeted that the protest won't be taking place as he had cancelled it.

Today Runtown together with Falz had done what celebrities wouldn't dare.

Later in a post Naira Marley had posted a controversial tweet that get most of his fans come for him.

What he never expected coming was failed attempt coming back to haunt him.

See his tweet and here is a very befitting reply he got.

See Tweets from the source:
http://www.timimaryz.com.ng/2020/10/endsarsprotest-runtown-and-falz-are.html

Re: "You Lead A Group Of Women With Low Self Esteem" - Man Replied Naira Marley by oyeb15: 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

LAX Clears Fans Who Accused Wizkid Of Not Helping His Career / L.A.X Shows Off Fleet Of Exotic Cars Worth Over 200 Million Naira / There Is Nothing Wrong With Sleeping With A Woman In Her Period – Counselor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.