Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

Two Million To Start A Business Or 150k Monthly Salary...�� Which One Will Y - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Two Million To Start A Business Or 150k Monthly Salary...�� Which One Will Y (310 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary / Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Million To Start A Business Or 150k Monthly Salary...�� Which One Will Y by Stephen2324(m): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
Two million to start a Business or 150k monthly Salary...��

Which one will you Pick ?
Re: Two Million To Start A Business Or 150k Monthly Salary...�� Which One Will Y by Wisebird22(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
Two million,will venture into different business,one is palm oil biz
Re: Two Million To Start A Business Or 150k Monthly Salary...�� Which One Will Y by ehinmowo: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
Business has risks. So is paid employment grin. But if you want peace of mind, even if your business doesn't give you more than 40k per month, start the business. Paid employment is one the most terrible things you can do to yourself. I am praying and working to get out of it.

The irony of it is that once you enter, to get out will be difficult.

1 Like

Re: Two Million To Start A Business Or 150k Monthly Salary...�� Which One Will Y by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
I will rather start a business first with that money
Re: Two Million To Start A Business Or 150k Monthly Salary...�� Which One Will Y by Snitch24(m): 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
2million bro
150k monthly go bring more expenses

(1) (Reply)

Where to sell ur old Instagram followers with less or no followers / I Want To Start A Laundry Business. I Need Your Advice / Get 30% Returns With Just #50,000!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.