Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

PC Engineers Please Here (anyone?) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / PC Engineers Please Here (anyone?) (402 Views)

Engineers Please How Is Lenovo Thinkpad E530 Screen / Whatsapp Group For Computer Engineers And Endusers / Nl Engineers Should Pls Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PC Engineers Please Here (anyone?) by Offpoint1: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
Good day guys, had a laptop I haven't used for over a year plus due to relocation.

Decided to use it today and discovered the battery is totally gone.

My biggest problem now is the screen. Once I on the laptop the SCREEN will be decided into 2, one side looks faded and the other is is normal. 2-5 minutes after putting it on, the whole screen will go either dark blank or white blank... It's frustrating I can't use the system due to this...

Can any one suggest what could be the problem?

And please if anyone in Lagos have Computer monitor to gift out or lend out to me I'll really appreciate. I need to project the laptop.
Thanks
Re: PC Engineers Please Here (anyone?) by Greatzeus(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
Offpoint1:
Good day guys, had a laptop I haven't used for over a year plus due to relocation.

My biggest now is the screen, once I on the laptop the screen has decided into 2, one side looks faded and the other is is normal. 2-5 minutes after going, the whole screen will go either dark blank or white blank... It's frustrating I can't use the system due to this...

And please if anyone in Lagos have Computer monitor to gift out or lend out to me I'll really appreciate. I need to project the laptop.
Thanks
The battery sulphated. It became drained to the point that charging it couldn't raise its voltage to its minimum healthy Voltage again.
Next time, always remove your battery from your laptop if you won't use it for a longtime.
Your laptop screen is bad,you have to change it.
If you need to change your battery or replace your screen, contact udemzyudex or sotall, they both in computer village, fellow nairalanders
Re: PC Engineers Please Here (anyone?) by udemzyudex(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
Greatzeus:

The battery sulphated. It became drained to the point that charging it couldn't raise its voltage to its minimum healthy Voltage again.
Next time, always remove your battery from your laptop if you won't use it for a longtime.
If you need to change your battery or replace your screen, contact udemzyudex or sotall, they both in computer village, fellow nairalanders

Thanks for the recommendation sir.
Re: PC Engineers Please Here (anyone?) by udemzyudex(m): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Offpoint1:

My biggest problem now is the screen. Once I on the laptop the SCREEN will be decided into 2, one side looks faded and the other is is normal. 2-5 minutes after putting it on, the whole screen will go either dark blank or white blank... It's frustrating I can't use the system due to this...

Thanks

Sorry about that, you should have removed the battery if you intend not to use it for a long time, you're lucky your laptop still powers on.

You will have replace your battery else your laptop will function like a desktop,which can end up corrupting your Windows or spoil your HDD.
As for the screen you can easily get a monitor for as low as #5k depending on the inches to use till you're ready to get another screen.
Re: PC Engineers Please Here (anyone?) by Offpoint1: 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
udemzyudex:

Sorry about that, you should have removed the battery if you intend not to use it for a long time, you're lucky your laptop still powers on.

You will have replace your battery else your laptop will function like a desktop,which can end up corrupting your Windows or spoil your HDD.
As for the screen you can easily get a monitor for as low as #5k depending on the inches to use till you're ready to get another screen.
Thanks, how much can I get a new 15inches screen? I'll have honestly prefer follow-come, cause my previous experience with new screen.
They're never like the ones that comes with PC from factory.
Re: PC Engineers Please Here (anyone?) by Offpoint1: 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
Greatzeus:

Thanks boss
Re: PC Engineers Please Here (anyone?) by sotall(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
Greatzeus:

Thanks for the referral
Re: PC Engineers Please Here (anyone?) by udemzyudex(m): 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Offpoint1:

Thanks, how much can I get a new 15inches screen? I'll have honestly prefer follow-come, cause my previous experience with new screen.
They're never like the ones that comes with PC from factory.

What's the model of your laptop?
There are different kinds of 15.6 inch screen.
Paper screen 40 pins/30 pins
And the normal which can be module or modules with 40 pins/30 pins.

Price varies too.
Re: PC Engineers Please Here (anyone?) by Offpoint1: 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
udemzyudex:

What's the model of your laptop? There are different kinds of 15.6 inch screen. Paper screen 40 pins/30 pins And the normal which can be module or modules with 40 pins/30 pins.
Price varies too.
Hp 2000
Re: PC Engineers Please Here (anyone?) by udemzyudex(m): 11:56am On Oct 09, 2020
Offpoint1:

Hp 2000

Call or WhatsApp me 08064724259

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me This Laptop Issue! / USA Used Macbook Pro For Sales / Charge Your Phone Full In 20 Minutes. IPhones And Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.