Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,611 members, 7,861,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Mike Pence Attacked Online For ‘biggest Lie Of The Debate’ - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mike Pence Attacked Online For ‘biggest Lie Of The Debate’ (484 Views)

Donald Trump: "The Lie Of The Year Is That Joe Biden Won!" / Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) / Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Pence Attacked Online For ‘biggest Lie Of The Debate’ by gistsmill04: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
US Vice President Mike Pence was ferociously called out on Twitter for what some described and believed was the biggest lie of Wednesday’s vice-presidential debate.

“I think the American people know that this is a president who has put the health of America first,” Pence said as he addressed the Trump administration’s catastrophic mishandling of the coronavirus pandemic.

Mike Pence leads the White House’s coronavirus task force. The public health crisis has so far cost the lives of more than 210,000 people nationwide.

President Donald Trump contracted the virus last week following months of downplaying its deadly threat, holding packed rallies and mocking people (including former Vice President Joe Biden) for wearing masks aimed at curbing the spread of COVID-19.

Check out Pence’s comments here: https://www.ngtimes.net/2020/10/mike-pence-attacked-online-biggest-lie-debate.html

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Attacked Online For ‘biggest Lie Of The Debate’ by Enwhen(m): 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ssme Democrats who accused and insulted President Trump for banning all flight from China at the onset of the pandemic, are the ones accusing him of not tackling the Pandemic properly...for the quest for POWER , just leave it for them

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Attacked Online For ‘biggest Lie Of The Debate’ by Miracle2020: 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Enwhen:

Ssme Democrats who accused and insulted President Trump for banning all flight from China at the onset of the pandemic, are the ones accusing him of not tackling the Pandemic properly...for the quest for POWER , just leave it for them
Americans know better than you. We know who called the virus"HOAX"
We know who say the virus will disappear in no time.
We know who was playing gulf instead of attending to this serious virus.
By next month American people will reply you.

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Attacked Online For ‘biggest Lie Of The Debate’ by Enwhen(m): 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
Miracle2020:
Americans know better than you. We know who called the virus"HOAX"
We know who say the virus will disappear in no time.
We know who was playing gulf instead of attending to this serious virus.
By next month American people will reply you.

Mark my moniker plssss... No one has ever denied the good works of Donald Trump..as such, ohun ti Ọlọrun fi si orukọ rẹ ko si ẹnikan ti o le yọ kuro....no one can remove it ...power belong to God.
Re: Mike Pence Attacked Online For ‘biggest Lie Of The Debate’ by Miracle2020: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
Enwhen:

Mark my moniker plssss... No one has ever denied the good works of Donald Trump..as such, ohun ti Ọlọrun fi si orukọ rẹ ko si ẹnikan ti o le yọ kuro....no one can remove it ...power belong to God.
I don't know what you wrote up there but just keep quiet, next month is not far.
I can bet you, even Trump know that he is not going to be reelected.

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Attacked Online For ‘biggest Lie Of The Debate’ by Enwhen(m): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
Miracle2020:
I don't know what you wrote up there but just keep quiet, next month is not far.
I can bet you, even Trump know that he is not going to be reelected.

I said you cannot deny that President Donald John Trump did not work , your only excuses has always been on covid-19... What I said in Yoruba is that What God has put in your name , nobody can remove it ...we saw more than these in 2016, yet Trump won... If God wants Trump to win again , forget all those your Yeye baseless stories of covid-19, if only our problem in Nigeria is just corona , many people will worship Baba Buhari as God... Power belongs to God, not u or anyone , including the Satanic movement in the US, yes Trump is not a Christian , but he will WIN AGAIN, mark my moniker

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Saudi Arabia Bans Underage Marriage / IRANIAN Hardline Cleric Ebrahim Raisi Has Won! To Be Declared Iran Next Presiden / Uganda Temporarily Host 2,000 Refugees From Afghanistan Following US Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.