Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,817 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

My Career Path. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Career Path. (256 Views)

Pls Help Me Before 11:59pm, My Career Is At Stake / Does My Career Path Require That I Learn Financial Modelling? / Morenike Toyin Folayan: I Divorced Because Of My Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Career Path. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Good evening,elders in the house.

I am a graduate of one of the federal universities in Nigeria. I graduated with a CGPA of 4.17.

Having decided to become a lecturer, what are the THINGS I should do to make becoming a lecturer a reality for me??
Re: My Career Path. by macnino399: 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
Have connection
Re: My Career Path. by Jaydchukwuemeka(m): 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
Go, get an MSc and proceed to a PhD. The sky will be your starting point.

Meanwhile, you should consider getting a secondary school to start with and gain experience, while you develop yourself and further your education.
Re: My Career Path. by olawalepopoola: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2020
Great idea. Please go for M.Sc and then PhD. Search for international masters scholarship. Please go abroad for it.
Be focused.
Try and publish papers especially with experienced authors in your field. This will be help you in getting good placement for a PhD.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Problem With Today's Youths And Why Most Parents Just Don't Get It! / International Girl Child Day: 2 Students Got Scholarships From Funmi Ayinke / Why We Haven’t Called Off Strike –ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.