Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

"I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) (87594 Views)

Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini / Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) / Latasha Ngwube Rocks Bikini On National Bikini Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) by jaybenugo: 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Lucy took to Instagram to flaunt her body as she enjoyed a day out at the pool, IgbereTV reports.

Her first photo was captioned:

"It’s such a sunny day, perfect for a pool day! Take some time and get to dipping!!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGFTYLWnAFg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Her second photo was captioned:

"I am proud of my body, e no mean say I no hit gym when I settle down!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGFWX16Hvhl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See photos below.

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) by sammysneh(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) by Holumhidey(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
*vomits in spanish*

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
Trashy thing

45 Likes

Re: "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Straight to fp angry

4 Likes

Re: "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
Be proud of your intelligence
Be proud of ur brain
Be proud of your talent.
Be proud of ur intellect not that your body that we have seen you flaunt on several occasions.

I forgot it is only body yansh and boobs most of you have to offer, there is nothing upstairs to be proud of.

Anufia!!

231 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) by Folabifreeman(m): 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
Like for Lucy, Share for Sharing sake

18 Likes 119 Shares

Re: "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Smh.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) by legendEMT(m): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
you were lucky Praiz left that house early, him for don use this body wey you dey praise so take catch cruise like Ka3na.
By the way,that your phrase "when you are ready to settle down" na when because I know say you be 30+

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) by Slawormir: 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
Damnnn niggarrr
Isoright ...
She is thick..
Not my spec
I love them slim....my love for slim girls knows no bound
With their slim thigh nothing choking their vaginal there by preventing vaginal odour alone makes them so beautiful

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) by nautybride: 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ok. Ayam tired of seeing trash on frontpage. I waka pass.

14 Likes

Re: "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2020

The controversial woman herself
Re: "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) by Fash20: 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
Vanity.

Body wey go old and wrinkle

10 Likes

Re: "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) by Starz825(m): 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
who ask you?

5 Likes

Re: "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) by iamoyindamola(m): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
It's been a pleasure grin

4 Likes

Re: "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
who be this one again?

we dey talk EndSars, this one dey talk body.
make we come end ur body too?

wetin concern person with weda ur body hot or cold!

SMH

nawa ooh. attention seeking is really a good occupation now.

10 Likes

Re: "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) by BoboNogoDie: 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
shocked
Re: "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
You can try to insure the body to be more proudful of the body

Buy/ship from India to Nigeria. Check link below for details. https://www.nairaland.com/6166009/buy-ship-india-nigeria-lots#94698492
Re: "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) by AbuAeesha: 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
u said u weren't bfr,u don't need to show us this as proof
Re: "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) by Newman20(m): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Isoright

First time u never said Damnnnnn niggarrr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
she could at least share us some nudes

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Big belle and big drose abi nicar
jaybenugo:
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Lucy took to Instagram to flaunt her body as she enjoyed a day out at the pool, IgbereTV reports.

Her first photo was captioned:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGFTYLWnAFg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Her second photo was captioned:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGFWX16Hvhl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See photos below.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) by Kingnutts(m): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
eff nairaland trolls., she's hot, I know some teenagers looking like aunts

6 Likes

Re: "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Lobatan!!?
Re: "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nairaland Alpha male we call her olosho now
Re: "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) by purples25(f): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
I'm coming back to post my own.
Re: "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) by jawalis(m): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
She’s beautiful
but
Can’t compete Denique.
Re: "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) by Mayng01(m): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
What is she hiding? She should have stood straight na, why clutching your laptops

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man / Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu? / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.