Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Slow Down To Hell With The Joneses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Slow Down To Hell With The Joneses (209 Views)

I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) / Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slow Down To Hell With The Joneses by Solution89(m): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
Happiness is not meeting some unseen, unrealistic expectation–either not being thin enough, strong enough, cool enough, good enough when “enough” doesn’t exist. We are trying to adjust to our “sick” society. And it is like a hamster wheel. We run faster and still get no where but to the sad town of Discouraged. There are no Jones. Jones is in our head. Here we learn what is important and how to truly live is found here https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08KGT3RYW

(1) (Reply)

Atheism, I Escaped And Exercised My Brain Into Realm Of Rebellion against GOD / He offered me a job as a stripper but God showed up / Why Are Nigerian/African Postors Performing Miracles Than The White Pastors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.