Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria (2274 Views)

Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Africa Countries That Started And Completed Their Rail Mass Transit After Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Canih28: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
1. Mexico City, Mexico has worse traffic than in Lagos.

Commuters in traffic spend on average five and a half weeks a year in traffic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Canih28: 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
2. In the Desert part of Libya, it is hotter than Nigeria by far.

At 50-degrees celsius, you can fry an egg on the streets of Libya.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Canih28: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
3. North Korea and Somalia are the most corrupt countries in the world.

Nigeria barely reached top 30. And somebody is talking about ‘kwaraption’.

1 Like

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Canih28: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
4. Most tarred roads in Belgium have the most potholes in the world.

Ford uses it to test cars . That's how bad it is.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Canih28: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
5. South African drivers are a lot more violent than Nigerian drivers.

People getting shot is a regular occurrence in South African traffic.

1 Share

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Canih28: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
6. Nigeria can’t even compare to Venezuela in kidnappings.

On average, 46 people get kidnapped a day.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
Canih28:
4. Belgium has the most potholed road in the world.
Ford uses it to test cars . Thats how bad it is.
I no believe this one, shey u mean 'snow holes' abi pot holes.

9 Likes

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Canih28: 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
7. Belgium has the highest amount of armed robberies in the world.

11 people get robbed a day in Belgium, that means they can rob you 5 times on your way to work.

1 Like

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
Canih28:
11 people get robbed a day in Belgium, that means they can rob you 5 times on your way to work
Hope u know what u are talking about? If na only 11 people them de rob daily for Nigeria, then naija don better be that na.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Canih28: 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
ArewaOduduwaBia:

Hope u know what u are talking about? If na only 11 people them de rob daily for Nigeria, then naija don better be that na.
Lol, I know you mean pety thefts grin
No worry, e go beta! smiley
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Canih28: 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
ArewaOduduwaBia:

I no believe this one, shey u mean 'snow holes' abi pot holes.
Pot holes oh, look wella 4 the picture na.
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Canih28: 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by thesicilian: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
I would trade Nigerian citizenship for that of any of these countries in a heartbeat.

1 Like

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
Canih28:
Pot holes oh, look wella 4 the picture na.
U don reach Aba before?

5 Likes

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Madibah(m): 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
Damnnnnn it niggarrr
I no gree
I no accept
This is lamba

Canih28:
4. Belgium has the most potholed road in the world.

Ford uses it to test cars . That's how bad it is.

1 Like

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Canih28: 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
ArewaOduduwaBia:
U don reach Aba before?
No dey compare Aba wey be City to a whole Country like Belgium.
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Canih28: 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
thesicilian:
I would trade Nigerian citizenship for that of any of these countries in a heartbeat.
You don't mean it grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by chybuzky(m): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
All this problem combined are all in one country (Nigeria)

6 Likes

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
Canih28:

No dey compare Aba wey be City to a whole Country like Belgium.
I try make u understand say the kind potholes wey de Aba plenty pass all the potholes wey de Belgium put together, talkless when u talk about for the whole Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Vision4God: 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venezuela is top notch in terms of kidnappings, unemployment, and d likes. The citizens are virtually looking for ways of escaping from the country. To know that they are so rich in oil & d literacy rate is about 97% (macro trend).
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by chybuzky(m): 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
ArewaOduduwaBia:

I try make u understand say the kind potholes wey de Aba plenty pass all the potholes wey de Belgium put together, talkless when u talk about for the whole Nigeria.

She no sabi nah

Aba get swimming pool for roads
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
Vision4God:
Venezuela is top notch in terms of kidnappings, unemployment, and d likes. The citizens are virtually looking for ways of escaping from the country. To know that they are so rich in oil & d level of education is about 91%
E be like say to go school de cause poverty?

4 Likes

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Vision4God: 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
ArewaOduduwaBia:

E be like say to go school de cause poverty?

Our schools system needs overhaul. Now with growing population, entrepreneurship should be taken seriously.

Lecturers should be exposed personnels who know what it takes to succeed in a competitive world.

Schemes like work to earn should be introduced in our school systems.
(ain't even sure if ds can work in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
Vision4God:

Our schools system needs overhaul. Now with growing population, entrepreneurship should be taken seriously.

Lecturers should be exposed personnels who know what it takes to succeed in a competitive world.

Schemes like work to earn should be introduced in our school systems.
(ain't even sure if ds can work in Nigeria
Make school kuku turn to workshop for naija, so everybody go go the department wey im like.

1 Like

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
Canih28:

Anywhere i see somalia or sudan.. I just give up and believe

1 Like

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Cousin9999: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
All of West Asia
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Angelnath(m): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
Canih28:

11 people get robbed a day in Belgium, that means they can rob you 5 times on your way to work.
nice one bro but do you know they have been robbing us in our area for the past one month and na 1 street per day. It never reach mine but me don japa leave house

4 Likes

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
Dude even mentioned Mexico. A country their citizens only need a ticket to visit Canada despite them not having any knowledge of English language while you need to write IELTS, skills assessment and have 30 million bank balance grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
Canih28:

I don't believe this shit, Somalia?
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Canih28: 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
csn01:
I don't believe this shit, Somalia?
Google is your friend my brother
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by Canih28: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Dude even mentioned Mexico. A country their citizens only need a ticket to visit Canada despite them not having any knowledge of English language while you need to write IELTS, skills assessment and have 30 million bank balance grin
They are together in an organization called maybe NAFTA, they can't forget their friends na.
It like saying all ECOWAS country's citizens should apply for Visa to enter Naija.
Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
Canih28:
They are together in an organization called maybe NAFTA, they can't forget their friends na.
It like saying all ECOWAS country's citizens should apply for Visa to enter Naija.
Japanese people dont also need visas to USA and Canada. Its based on wealth and not NAFTA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 10 Top International Airlines / Please How Can I Get To Ikotun From Ikeja / ECOWAS Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.