Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

"I Encourage The Good People Of Ondo To Vote For Jegede" - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Encourage The Good People Of Ondo To Vote For Jegede" - Atiku (595 Views)

Vote For Jegede, Atiku Tells Ondo Electorate / Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) / Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Encourage The Good People Of Ondo To Vote For Jegede" - Atiku by oshozondii: 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
On Saturday, October 10, I encourage the good people of Ondo to take their destiny in their hands by casting their votes for Eyitayo Jegede, SAN of @OfficialPDPNig. #Ondo2020

Ondo state deserves the best. The state of late Chief Adekunle Ajasin and Dr Olusegun Agagu deserves a leader with a peoples-focused agenda.
https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1314287105934323713?s=19
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Encourage The Good People Of Ondo To Vote For Jegede" - Atiku by Rhapsodia: 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
Okay cheesy

At least this is better than what the bullion van told us in Edo state. The self acclaimed/supposed leader of the Democrats.

But please, there should allow Ondo people to decide. Ondo people have brains as well.

Gracias grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Encourage The Good People Of Ondo To Vote For Jegede" - Atiku by Racoon(m): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
See how gentlemen subtly pass their message? Compare how Atiku passed his message comparable to that of Tinubu the alleged head of democrats that used the crude approach of overtly casting insults or needless condemnation of the opposing candidate.

3 Likes

Re: "I Encourage The Good People Of Ondo To Vote For Jegede" - Atiku by slivertongue: 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
God bless Akeredolu and all ondolites
Re: "I Encourage The Good People Of Ondo To Vote For Jegede" - Atiku by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nice words of encouragement. But sadly, they were directed at the wrong people.

Atiku, you should have appealed to the bad people and saboteurs of Ondo state. They are the only ones that would have heeded your satanic call and vote for a candidate that has the mark of Pharaoh on his forehead.

No right thinking Ondo voters would even imagine the idea of voting a high-performing governor out, simply because the vicar of corruption himself asked them to. Thank God the good people of Ondo state with PVCs far outnumber the bad people and saboteurs of the state.

The APC is on a mission to lead us into the promised land. PDP never again. We'll never go back to Egypt. Governor Akeredolu shall be voted in to consolidate his achievements.

God bless Ondo State.

2 Likes

Re: "I Encourage The Good People Of Ondo To Vote For Jegede" - Atiku by Naijasageblog: 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
E no go work this is the handwork of APC E-warriors to turn the good people of ondo state against PDP the way it backfired against them when Tinubu made that hilarious video telling edo people to vote poi

1 Like

Re: "I Encourage The Good People Of Ondo To Vote For Jegede" - Atiku by Yobabad: 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
Watch how YMM ( Yoruba Muslims Miscreants) will attack this elder statesman but will be praising Bola Tinubu who is a well known thi..ef

1 Like

Re: "I Encourage The Good People Of Ondo To Vote For Jegede" - Atiku by Maxymilliano(m): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
Eyitayo Jegede is the next Governor of the Sunshine State.

Nuff said.

cool

2 Likes

Re: "I Encourage The Good People Of Ondo To Vote For Jegede" - Atiku by helinues: 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Atiku's opinion that couldn't won him his lG ward results

1 Like

Re: "I Encourage The Good People Of Ondo To Vote For Jegede" - Atiku by kenzysmith: 5:11am On Oct 09, 2020
oga go sit down one place if PDP give this guy 2023 ticket they are not a serious party I even prefare kwankwanso orobi than this man
Re: "I Encourage The Good People Of Ondo To Vote For Jegede" - Atiku by orisa37: 8:09am On Oct 09, 2020
SUPPORTED.
Re: "I Encourage The Good People Of Ondo To Vote For Jegede" - Atiku by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:41am On Oct 09, 2020
Atiku should shut up abeg. IDIOT

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Youth Democratic Party 2023: A Youth Initiative For Change. / See What Will Happen In NIGERIA After The #endsars Protest / EndSARS: Makinde Deploys Operation Burst To Tackle Thugs Disguising As Protester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.