Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

BREAKING: Court Orders Tinubu To Appear Within 42 Days Over Alpha Beta Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Court Orders Tinubu To Appear Within 42 Days Over Alpha Beta Fraud (637 Views)

Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu Returns To Court After 42 Days In Detention / Chuba, Ezekwesili's Son Replies Omojuwa Over Alpha Reach / Lagos High Court Summons Tinubu To Appear Within 42 Days Over Alpha Beta Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Court Orders Tinubu To Appear Within 42 Days Over Alpha Beta Fraud by Gjrich(m): 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
The High Court of Lagos State sitting in Ikeja has summoned a former governor of the state, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to appear within 42 days over fraud allegations connected to Alpha Beta.

Focus Naija gathered that the claimant, Mr. Dapo Apara, who is former Chief Executive Officer of Alpha Beta has vowed to pursue the case even up to Supreme Court.

Re: BREAKING: Court Orders Tinubu To Appear Within 42 Days Over Alpha Beta Fraud by Acjohn(m): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
Dem done they cook bitter political soup for Tinubu.
If say the man quiet they chop the one he steal before, all these would have probably been buried.
But no, the old man wanted more.
If he escapes this self, the convoy of bullion van going to his house will be brought up.
Then suddenly Buhari will forget all he contributed during his campaign and join every other Nigerian to treat him like a leprous hand
Re: BREAKING: Court Orders Tinubu To Appear Within 42 Days Over Alpha Beta Fraud by Nbotee(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
Story... Nothing will come of it... It will b swept under the carpet and held over his head to kip him in line

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Court Orders Tinubu To Appear Within 42 Days Over Alpha Beta Fraud by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
Tinubu and corruption cases are inseparable
Re: BREAKING: Court Orders Tinubu To Appear Within 42 Days Over Alpha Beta Fraud by chrisxxx(m): 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nbotee:
Story... Nothing will come of it... It will b swept under the carpet and held over his head to kip him in line
No talk oooo. This is a bargaining power for Tinubu to drop his presidential ambition. It will become drop or we continue.
Re: BREAKING: Court Orders Tinubu To Appear Within 42 Days Over Alpha Beta Fraud by GMBuhari: 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
Exactly , they want him to have too much on his plate
chrisxxx:

No talk oooo. This is a bargaining power for Tinubu to drop his presidential ambition. It will become drop or we continue.
Re: BREAKING: Court Orders Tinubu To Appear Within 42 Days Over Alpha Beta Fraud by blacknp(m): 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
chrisxxx:

When & were did you hear anything about any presidential ambition?, only a third eye blind Mumu is not aware that a southern Muslim cannot be President of Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING: Court Orders Tinubu To Appear Within 42 Days Over Alpha Beta Fraud by blacknp(m): 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
GMBuhari:
Exactly , they want him to have too much on his plate
Jobless miscreants, the brain is a very terrible thing to waste, you spend so much time on Bola Tinubu, you have forgotten to make a living for yourself?
Re: BREAKING: Court Orders Tinubu To Appear Within 42 Days Over Alpha Beta Fraud by blacknp(m): 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nbotee:
Even pdp under obasanjo, Yaradua & Jonathan couldn’t indict the great Jagaban even on a single charge, Surprising some Ipob clowns can be having orgasm from mere baseless allegations, a High Court in Lagos wants to indict Tinubu? That judge will not have an office in Ikeja come Monday morning.
Re: BREAKING: Court Orders Tinubu To Appear Within 42 Days Over Alpha Beta Fraud by chrisxxx(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
blacknp:
When & were did you hear anything about any presidential ambition?, only a third eye blind Mumu is not aware that a southern Muslim cannot be President of Nigeria.
How some of you can not express your thoughts without raining insult surprises me.
On a second thought I remember that people are product of their environment.
Re: BREAKING: Court Orders Tinubu To Appear Within 42 Days Over Alpha Beta Fraud by blacknp(m): 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
chrisxxx:

How some of you can not express your thoughts without raining insult surprises me.
On a second thought I remember that people are product of their environment.
Which insult, unless guilty conscience is worrying you? Has Bola Tinubu said anything about any Presidential ambition? Ok let me be more politically correct, only a novice is not conscious that a southern Muslim cannot be President of Nigeria, MKO Abiola found out the hard way.
Re: BREAKING: Court Orders Tinubu To Appear Within 42 Days Over Alpha Beta Fraud by chrisxxx(m): 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
blacknp:
Which insult, unless guilty conscience is worrying you? Has Bola Tinubu said anything about any Presidential ambition? Ok let me be more politically correct, only a novice is not conscious that a southern Muslim cannot be President of Nigeria, MKO Abiola found out the hard way.
I go to church and may be called a Christian from southern Nigeria. I don't segregate southern Muslims. I see them as equal. Anyone can aspire whatever they want to be. I only pick on individuals based on their antecedent and not on religion. I might have been going to the mosque if I were born in Sokoto.
Re: BREAKING: Court Orders Tinubu To Appear Within 42 Days Over Alpha Beta Fraud by olisaEze(m): 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Where’s the court sitting? In lagos!

The case is dead on arrival, Tinubu won’t even need to show up.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Rivers State Government Bans All Forms Of Protests / Lagos Bus Services Limited Suspends Operations indefinitely / #endsars Protesters Mount Solar-powered Phone Charging Spot At Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.