Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

10 Ways To Know You Are Unique - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Ways To Know You Are Unique (563 Views)

Ten (10) Ways To Attract Ladies & Be Irresistible As A Student / Top 10 Ways To Prepare For WAEC Examinations In Nigeria And Pass Successfully / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC( # 8 Is The Most DANGEROUS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways To Know You Are Unique by Ablyz(m): 12:27am On Oct 09, 2020
"The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique."_ Walt Disney.

This obvious description doesn't disregard humanity as a love for us, but clearly defines the reality of achieving humanity in utter appreciation of oneself and uniqueness
Someone has once told me how rare I was. Yes, we humans are rarely personified as an impaired understanding of uniqueness grows within, whereas our unique nature ought to be a compliment of our rareness and unusualness. At some point in life, you might have felt worthless, insecure, irrelevant, and unspecial;, the reasons for such might emanate from the environmental influence and parental manner of civilization.

Actually, we all at once in our life felt the same way but allowing such a definition of feelings guide us embodies our uniqueness and limits our explicit understanding of being distinct.

"We need more light on each other. Light creates understanding, understanding creates love, love creates patience, and patience creates unity."_Malcolm X

I would opine excellently to his quote as to a clear understanding of oneself grants us light about each other.

Here are 10 ways to know you are unique.

1. Be Positive

" I truly believe that everything that we do and everyone that we meet is put in our path for a purpose. There are no accidents, we are all teachers_ if we are willing to pay attention to the lessons.....

Read more@ https://jablog9ja.com.ng/ways-to-know-you-are-unique/
Re: 10 Ways To Know You Are Unique by MickzyDonald: 1:19am On Oct 09, 2020
It's something educative,why don't you post it here
Re: 10 Ways To Know You Are Unique by Ablyz(m): 2:15am On Oct 09, 2020
MickzyDonald:
It's something educative,why don't you post it here
ok i will
Re: 10 Ways To Know You Are Unique by falcon01: 3:01am On Oct 09, 2020
I ain't positive at all, infact I look for all The Ways things can go bad making me seem negative, but trust me this allows me to tackle it when shit gets down thus making me one step ahead. But the moment I become positive mcheeeeew na small wahala go ruin everything.
Re: 10 Ways To Know You Are Unique by Ablyz(m): 8:29am On Oct 09, 2020
falcon01:
I ain't positive at all, infact I look for all The Ways things can go bad making me seem negative, but trust me this allows me to tackle it when shit gets down thus making me one step ahead. But the moment I become positive mcheeeeew a small wahala go ruin everything.
yeah I gotcha

Make mistakes...learn from them ...move on(still on the positive area)
Re: 10 Ways To Know You Are Unique by Ablyz(m): 8:40am On Oct 09, 2020
2.Be Enthusiastic
It is simply a way to know you are unique. Unless you do something, you will always lack the ways of expression of your inner person. Hence, be careless for nothing and be careful for all you are enthusiastic about.
“Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns, it calls me on and on across the universe”._ John Lennon
Your subconscious being is uniqueness, needs enthusiasts who tap into the beauty of embracing and appreciating oneself. Have u thought about telling people how special you are? You don’t always have to hide it.
Be enthusiastic...

Read more @ https://jablog9ja.com.ng/ways-to-know-you-are-unique/
Re: 10 Ways To Know You Are Unique by Ablyz(m): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
Yeah

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Fudma, Mouau, Unimaid Accepts Fg Offer / 5 Major Functions Of Local Government In Nigeria / Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.