Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters (2137 Views)

#endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting / EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely / CP Leads APC Youth's Protest Against Gov. Udom Over Defection Of Former Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by weyreypey: 2:26am On Oct 09, 2020
EndSARS: Lagos CP leads officers to attack overnight protesters
Hakeem Odumosu led his men to break makeshift tents and confiscate vehicles as protests to end the brutal squad continue in Lagos.

Hakeem Odumosu led other officers to brutalise protesters who are carrying out a sit-in outside the police headquarters and the Lagos State House of Assembly on Thursday night.

A protester told Peoples Gazette that Mr. Odumosu led a team of over 40 officers to chase them away.

The officers also destroyed makeshift shelters which the protesters are using as a base to demand an end to the brutal special anti-robbery squad.

The protests, which began on Wednesday, continued Thursday night as protesters say they will not stand down until SARS has been finally dissolved.

The unit is blamed for rights abuses and corruption, which police leadership did not deny, but warned that scrapping the unit could mean a call into anarchy across the country.

The protesters are also camped outside the Lagos House, where they were addressed a moment ago by Speaker Mudashiru Obasa.

A spokesperson for the police command in Lagos did not immediately return a request seeking comments mid-night Friday.

https://peoplesgazette.com/endsars-lagos-cp-leads-officers-to-attack-overnight-protesters/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by weyreypey: 2:28am On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:41am On Oct 09, 2020
Mr Macaroni and female activist Runi and others are currently sleeping on bare floor after their tents and cars were taken away by the Nigerian Police.
They initially switched off the streetlight before switching it back when Obasa came to address them.

When will police brutality stop?
undecided
I am tired of this country jere angry

Check the pics below;
Thats Mrmacaroni in the second picture.
I can't sleep tonight knowing that some people are out there fighting for everyone of us cry

Lalasticlala better push this to the front page make everybody see wetin dey happen before I vex for you too sad

Incase you don't know na me talk

4 Likes

Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by weyreypey: 2:44am On Oct 09, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Mr Macaroni and female activist Runi and others are currently sleeping on bare floor after their tents and card were taken away by the Nigerian Police.

When will police brutality stop?
undecided
I am tired of this country jere angry

Check the pics below;
Thats Mrmacaroni in the second picture.
I can't sleep tonight knowing that some people are out there fighting for everyone of us cry

Lalasticlala better push this to the front page make everybody see wetin dey happen before I vex for you too sad

Macaroni surprised me
Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:46am On Oct 09, 2020
weyreypey:

Macaroni surprised me
I swear, he even supported the protest by donating #200000 for the food and logistics.
He is the main man!

4 Likes

Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by weyreypey: 2:47am On Oct 09, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

I swear, he even supported the protest by donating #200000 for the food and logistics.
He is the main man!

Great

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by Madibah(m): 3:01am On Oct 09, 2020
Damnnnnn it niggarrr
Mr macaroni is the real niggarrr

4 Likes

Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by Kpomosauce: 3:09am On Oct 09, 2020
grin very good. our eye don dey open small small. Pikin wey say em mama no go rest na wahala e sef dey find

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by iamkingdaniel: 3:09am On Oct 09, 2020
Mr Macaroni got balls of steel. My man.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by mascot87(m): 3:12am On Oct 09, 2020
Mr Macaroni is the greatest comic actor in whole of Africa. While others are sleeping and snoring, he is out there fighting for us. Thanks man. I'll join you in the morning

6 Likes

Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by MrTAnonymous(m): 3:35am On Oct 09, 2020
Picture below; Runi tells Speaker of the house Obasa that protesters wants no apology from him for seizing their tents and chairs, she said she wants to know who ordered them grin

I love this girl, she is confident not like our slayqueens, they are probably sleeping right now after kpanshing a 5inches dickkk but what do I know? lipsrsealed

Watch the video here;

pic.twitter.com/MTQYzKtXOi

https://twitter.com/i/status/1314345461378056192

Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by Racoon(m): 3:36am On Oct 09, 2020
NPF will forever remain heartless.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:39am On Oct 09, 2020
Madibah:
Damnnnnn it niggarrr
Mr macaroni is the real niggarrr

As a father figure in the society , you have to lead by example wink

5 Likes

Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by Bluntguy: 3:44am On Oct 09, 2020
Nigerian Police go soon chop that marcaroni.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by Artisappng: 3:45am On Oct 09, 2020
SARS brutality has to stop.

Advertise your services and locate/ contact vendors anywhere in 9ja for free. Visit the link below.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by tollyboy5(m): 4:00am On Oct 09, 2020
angry some people will come here to defend the police now. Our police are rubbish with no training. It only shows they don't want to listen to civilians they're just double mouthed.

2 Likes

Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:10am On Oct 09, 2020
Mr. Macaroni

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by judgementyard(m): 4:21am On Oct 09, 2020
the revolution has just begun

3 Likes

Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by GOTVee: 4:24am On Oct 09, 2020
sad
Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by GreenArrow1(m): 5:29am On Oct 09, 2020
This protest might just be the beginning of something bigger in this country. Enough is enough abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by 2emotional(m): 6:00am On Oct 09, 2020
We are fighting police brutality and it is fighting back....e no go ever beta for APC

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by n3xt(m): 6:10am On Oct 09, 2020
I think someone just hit our reset button

2 Likes

Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by opalu: 6:18am On Oct 09, 2020
Hmm
Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by weyreypey: 6:20am On Oct 09, 2020
Bluntguy:
Nigerian Police go soon chop that marcaroni.
Nope they'll chop cowards like you instead

3 Likes

Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by seunoj: 6:23am On Oct 09, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

As a father figure in the society , you have to lead by example wink

Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by ThatFairGuy1: 6:26am On Oct 09, 2020
Do not scrap SARS completely, rather Reform it
Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by sapientia(m): 6:46am On Oct 09, 2020
Lagos CP?

For real?

He must be a dangerous hypocrite

Kudos to the protesters

Macroni is doing well as a father figure in the society.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 09, 2020
Oga CP, we know police is our friends.

How is it wrong to park ones car on the street or sleep outside ?

Waiting for your answers.
Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 09, 2020
I never see electricity since Monday.

That is my own protest..
Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by orisa37: 7:06am On Oct 09, 2020
LAGOS STATE IS NOT THE CP's STATE OF ORIGIN. THAT'S WHY HE CAN BASTARDIZE LAGOS STATE ANYHOW.
Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by orisa37: 7:10am On Oct 09, 2020
LAGOS STATE IS NOT THE CP's STATE OF ORIGIN. THAT'S WHY HE CAN BASTARDIZE LAGOS STATE ANYHOW. Just see what is happening in ONDO State. UNDIE IDIE HAS MADE ONDO STATE AN ALL COMERS STATE.
Re: Endsars: Lagos CP Leads Officers To Attack Overnight Protesters by kutashi: 7:15am On Oct 09, 2020
mascot87:
Mr Macaroni is the greatest comic actor in whole of Africa. While others are sleeping and snoring, he is out there fighting for us. Thanks man. I'll join you in the morning

"Fighting for us" Lol! And you're.....!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Finally List Out 7 Conditions To End The Protests. / . / Tension As IPOB Terrorist Groups Pose Like Boko Haram VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.