Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly (49131 Views)

Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated / 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by anonimi: 6:09am On Oct 09, 2020
Tillatalk:
It's gettin hotter ..Falz and runtown are the type leader we need in this country not likes of naira Marley and co

You forgot 2Baba who should be called 2Yeye.

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10361164_1033901810336433img20191004041548418jpeg435cd3b10ba19bfb9b4cbccff3161502jpegjpeg792f8ce800c8f66e02a13de8400ac442_jpeg_jpegcec0292305ef0abda125070dc6a2343f

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by davillian(m): 6:09am On Oct 09, 2020
Profadvocate:
The truth remains that 90 percent of SARS guys are criminals
One even threatened to shoot me at Ikorodu lagos some months back when I did nothing wrong
I have to beg him

Nah life first

So many people joining this protest and shouting now are arm robbers;Kidnappers and fraudsters though not all

Absence of SARS will give rise to robbery and so on

It is well

Robbery won't rise trust me...
SARS don't look far armed robbers anymore
They look for fresh dudes , ridding good cars or using good phones.....
Pls when last did SARS face armed robbers ?

They should stay in thier office when they have jobs they go out ,do it and return back to the station.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Hargbo(m): 6:10am On Oct 09, 2020
They are the real MVP
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by seanwilliam(m): 6:10am On Oct 09, 2020
Profadvocate:
One even threatened to shoot me at Ikorodu lagos some months back when I did nothing wrong
I have to beg him

Nah life first

So many people joining this protest and shouting now are arm robbers;Kidnappers and fraudsters though not all

It is well

and he listened I doubt this grin
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Zetty177x: 6:12am On Oct 09, 2020
Can this protest be changed to #Buhariresign#?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by anonimi: 6:12am On Oct 09, 2020
Brushstrokes20:
These are the real HEROES OF DEMOCRACY!
KUDOS!

Not the national leader of democracy who was ordering Edo people to vote for an acid-throwing cultist and thief.
A drug dealer looter looking to expand his godfather empire of bullion vans into Edo.

anonimi:
http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/bola-tinubus-heroin-tainted-assets-forfeiture-judgement

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089787_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Goodzinny: 6:13am On Oct 09, 2020
This is no longer a joke. Hope this will bring a positive result.
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 09, 2020
So proud of my country today. Glad to see our youth finally taking matters into their own hands. This could be the revolution we need to finally shake our government officials into action.
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by lamentor78(m): 6:15am On Oct 09, 2020
Am ashamed of myself for not joining this protest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by finaleeec: 6:16am On Oct 09, 2020
A former Inspector General of Police Mike Okiro Initiated SARS to Combats Armed Robbery.As at then many Armed Robbery operations were Stopped and combated .Today rather than SARS going after Armed Robbery operations and gangs they have resorted to Looking for Yahoo boys Killing ,Humiliating and torturing them ,collecting money ,even at Gun Point .SARS became the most feared among the whole section of the Police .There Main duties have been abandoned
.To me bad water and a Child should not be thrown away ,Armed Robbers still exist ,The Government should take a very dramatic and disciplinary action against any one that goes beyond his duties ,They should be reformed . Quite Unfortunate people do not have the trust in Government to do what they Promise again if if they Make a Promise .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by mechanics(m): 6:18am On Oct 09, 2020
Hmmmm, this is serious.
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by naija4life247: 6:20am On Oct 09, 2020
Profadvocate:
I have to beg him

Nah life first

It is well

This is not the right time to say this.
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by princemillla(m): 6:20am On Oct 09, 2020
Tillatalk:
It's gettin hotter ..Falz and runtown are the type leader we need in this country not likes of naira Marley and co

Naira marley is everything a bad influence to the society. There is no way ud expect him to lead.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Brushstrokes20: 6:21am On Oct 09, 2020
Not the national leader of democracy who was ordering Edo people to vote for an acid-throwing cultist and thief.
A drug dealer looter looking to expand his godfather empire of bullion vans into Edo.

Spot on bro!... The drug baron is a chronic and insatiable thief!
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Brushstrokes20: 6:24am On Oct 09, 2020
anonimi:

Spot on bro! Dude's a chronic and insatiable thief!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Neroiam(m): 6:25am On Oct 09, 2020
Profadvocate:
I have to beg him

Nah life first

It is well

What's the duty of the police in general?
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Brunicekid(m): 6:25am On Oct 09, 2020
Donlamzy:
This is what we call selfless service, I was saying it yesterday that Dabo (MR Macaroni) or psquare or Runtown or Falz or Jaywon or Tacha or Tiwasavage , Toke Makinwa or any celebrity that protested yesterday can’t be going on the street on a normal day and gets harassed by SARS officers, but they still came out for the protest and did their very best for the masses and poor youths, let someone come and tell me he is the voice of the street(Marlians) or he is one foolish odogwu, we will tell him he is twice as scared, the real voice of the street is Runtown, Falz , Mr Macaroni and other celebrities that came out and joined hands together to protest, y’all are the real MVP , God bless you
You make point, no doubt.
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Alezy(m): 6:31am On Oct 09, 2020
filleSouriante:
A
wow, this is space booking? Or what?
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by MYGRATEskillz(m): 6:36am On Oct 09, 2020
zicoraads:

You mustn't say anything, if you don't have any sensible take on a subject.

Where is the lie?
He is not totally wrong you know. Yes The SARS unit have turned out to be more menacing than useful however we can't deny the fact that we still need a special policing unit to keep the bad eggs among us in check. I believe a total overhaul will do a better job that scrapping the entire thing. I have been harassed at gun point not once not twice. But we as citizens have become too lawless if we being are really honest with ourselves.
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Anaerobi(m): 6:37am On Oct 09, 2020
Profadvocate:
I have to beg him

Nah life first

It is well

You nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Teejay13(m): 6:40am On Oct 09, 2020
A commendable action. #endsars
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by john4affiliate: 6:41am On Oct 09, 2020
I pray everything should end in praise
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by matinos28(m): 6:43am On Oct 09, 2020
Profadvocate:
I have to beg him

Nah life first

It is well

When last did you hear that SARS stopped a robbery in progress?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Krigbe: 6:45am On Oct 09, 2020
This SARS part of the police should be be stopped
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by jeyselassie(m): 7:04am On Oct 09, 2020
Profadvocate:
I have to beg him

Nah life first

It is well

you're an armed robber
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by WilliamsDeGreat: 7:07am On Oct 09, 2020
Profadvocate:
I have to beg him

Nah life first

It is well

You they talk like fool
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 09, 2020
Maxcollins042:
Okay. That's a nice one.

Please where is DJ Cuppy abi Puppy? She carry UK black lives matter for head but nowhere to be found regarding end SARS matter. E get as e be.

Who is your father ?

Otedollar !!

Gelato.
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by BestOsai: 7:11am On Oct 09, 2020
mename:
These guys in uniform need serious reformation.

How many armed robbery cases were they able to solve prior to now?

Which world are you living in? Who took down Godogodo,Evans,Vampire and the hundreds of criminals on kaduna / Abuja highway? Who responds when there is distress call for armed robbery? Who made sure that 90% of those responsible for the bloody Offa robbery of April 5 2018 were either arrested or killed? A robbery that claimed 50 lives.Who engages bank robbers? High way robbers? Traffic robbers that toy see paraded on Nairaland everyday.One of the most active section of this forum is the crime section.Who makes those arrests? There is good and bad everywhere including SARS.The entire police needs reformation not just SARS.And yes ,many criminals are protesting as well.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by henrixx(m): 7:14am On Oct 09, 2020
Profadvocate:
I have to beg him

Nah life first

It is well

you wey them threaten to kill. you be Yahoo boy or armed robber?
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Gordonz07(m): 7:20am On Oct 09, 2020
Ending of SARS won't still be the end of SARS. This same SARS can be scrapped but taken to integrate with the ordinary policemen. This will even get bloodier as they will make more hits when under the Nigerian police. The government cannot train such brutal people and allow them to go just like that because the citizens called for the scrap of their activities. They will be rebranded and served to same masses in another form.
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Dminister(m): 7:20am On Oct 09, 2020
As they are protesting #EndSARS Armed robbers are also protesting with them. Irony of Nigeria a country of rogues.
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by ajebuter(f): 7:30am On Oct 09, 2020
If anybody dares to call our yoots lazy again eh!

Very commendable, Nigerian youths!

We are gradually getting there..

Kudos!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) / Ishefun Boys Rape Girls In Ogun State, Victims Share Experiences / Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.