Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Why Are Nigerians Not Helping Their School Teachers When They Make It ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Are Nigerians Not Helping Their School Teachers When They Make It ? (376 Views)

Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao / Students Of FGC, Warri Blast Their School For Making Them Clear A Dunghill / 15 Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Not Helping Their School Teachers When They Make It ? by LikeAking: 7:31am On Oct 09, 2020
I did not feel their vibe while I was under the care of my school teachers.This is a scenero many Nigerians can relate with,but my school teachers still try sha;one way or the other.

I observed many Nigerians have not given/done anything good for their school teachers.Even the Billionaires,Millionaires,politicians,etc, are not exempted.

Truly,the reward of a teacher is in heaven,but we can change this ugly narrative.

So, I am thinking of giving back to some my school teachers who have taught me from primary school to university,even though my wicked mind has been telling me not to give them anything.These are the mundane words of my wicked mind,"Dont give those teachers anything,those wicked people,blah,blah".

I know some of them were extremely wicked,so I will only give to the good ones,but how many of the good ones can I even count sef?.

I go still give back sha.

Here is my Question

Why are Nigerians not actually helping their former teachers when they make it in adulthood?

This is a question only Nigerians and their former teachers can answer.

So,why haven't you blessed you former school teachers?

Were they wicked, heartless and cannibalistic as usual?

We can still forgive them of their sins

Lets bless our teachers who have contributed positively in our lives.

Some of them are now old and helpless,some are now a shadow of them selves.If we do something for them it will go along way,

Dear Nigerian teachers,Stop been wicked and hostile to the kids under your care.Its obvious must of the kids you nurtured have not payed you for all your esteemed services,because you where a brute. Kindly reach out to your ex-students and make peace.

Ex students should endeavor to give their ex-teachers something good(Bless them).You can omit the bad teachers,but please, never forget the good teachers.

Bye.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Helping Their School Teachers When They Make It ? by Solsix(m): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2020
We are too selfish in this country. The only thing that we understand is me, myself, my family etc. We are quick to forget those who helped us one way or the other. Most people think teachers are doing the work they are paid to do, we are yet to understand that at a time our future and fate were to a large extent in hands of our teachers. I come in peace

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Helping Their School Teachers When They Make It ? by LikeAking: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2020
Solsix:
We are too selfish in this country. The only thing that we understand is me, myself, my family etc. We are quick to forget those who helped us one way or the other. Most people think teachers are doing the work they are paid to do, we are yet to understand that at a time our future and fate were to a large extent in hands of our teachers. I come in peace

We are truly selfish .

Thats one of the pillars of our problem.

My wife
MY CHILDREN.
Blah,Blah,blah.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Teachers Sent Students Away From Classroom / Lagos Announces Full Reopening Of Primary, Secondary Schools / Reasons You Should Be Particular About Lending Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.