Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Advise Please!!!! Should I Go To Human Rights???? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advise Please!!!! Should I Go To Human Rights???? (1168 Views)

Advise Please. My Woman Is Now A One-Minute Woman / I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse / I Need Your Candid Advise Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Please!!!! Should I Go To Human Rights???? by berbz(m): 10:26am On Oct 09, 2020
Me and my wife has been separated for like 7 months now. But we have a 2 year plus son. Now she don't want me to see my son again. Please help what should I do .
Re: Advise Please!!!! Should I Go To Human Rights???? by mariahAngel(f): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2020
Is there any chance you both can settle your differences?

1 Like

Re: Advise Please!!!! Should I Go To Human Rights???? by frozen70(f): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2020
berbz:
Me and my wife has been separated for like 7 months now. But we have a 2 year plus son. Now she don't want me to see my son again. Please help what should I do .

You didn't tell us what lead to the separation, definitely when you go to human rights office, you will tell them

1 Like

Re: Advise Please!!!! Should I Go To Human Rights???? by berbz(m): 11:09am On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Advise Please!!!! Should I Go To Human Rights???? by Oizee(f): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2020
frozen70:

You didn't tell us what lead to the separation, definitely when you go to human rights office, you will tell them
lol, abi o. If u no want people to know d problem, how can dey give u solutions.
Re: Advise Please!!!! Should I Go To Human Rights???? by frozen70(f): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
Oizee:
lol, abi o. If u no want people to know d problem, how can dey give u solutions.

E tire me ❗❗
Re: Advise Please!!!! Should I Go To Human Rights???? by DenreleDave(m): 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
berbz:

Tell us the true story..

Did u try to act sexy with ur son or what??

Give us the full story... Don't come here and paint ur wife as the devil

1 Like

Re: Advise Please!!!! Should I Go To Human Rights???? by berbz(m): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
Oizee:
https://www.nairaland.com/5773703/wife-mum-packed-everything-left
Re: Advise Please!!!! Should I Go To Human Rights???? by berbz(m): 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
DenreleDave:

Tell us the true story..

Did u try to act sexy with ur son or what??

Give us the full story... Don't come here and paint ur wife as the devil
Re: Advise Please!!!! Should I Go To Human Rights???? by berbz(m): 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
mariahAngel:
Is there any chance you both can settle your differences?
Re: Advise Please!!!! Should I Go To Human Rights???? by Mindlog: 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
Go to the social welfare office in your state, your wife and son would be invited.
Re: Advise Please!!!! Should I Go To Human Rights???? by berbz(m): 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
Mindlog:
Go to the social welfare office in your state, your wife and son would be invited.
thank you so much for this
Re: Advise Please!!!! Should I Go To Human Rights???? by Theyoungmatron: 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
berbz:

ubunja:
if you take her again you're dumb.

Know your worth and never allow any woman to blackmail you. If you take her back you're forever her bitch.

She left on her own accord, move on. It will hurt and you won't feel like a real man, but believe me, this is what being a real man is: Giving people what they want and leaving them to the consequences of their actions. Don't save any woman from the consequences of her actions.
[/b]

7 months ago, this person above urged you on and now, who is begging. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Advise Please!!!! Should I Go To Human Rights???? by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 10, 2020
berbz:
thank you so much for this

Ubanja u really know how to do red pill online right, Don't u think this is the consequences? Anybody who want to apply red pill shouldnt expect a healthy relationship.

1 Like

Re: Advise Please!!!! Should I Go To Human Rights???? by Nisland(m): 3:47am On Oct 10, 2020
Did you do court wedding.if yes go back where you did your court wedding and explain to them.
Re: Advise Please!!!! Should I Go To Human Rights???? by berbz(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nisland:
Did you do court wedding.if yes go back where you did your court wedding and explain to them.
which means I can't go to Human right for now

1 Like

Re: Advise Please!!!! Should I Go To Human Rights???? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
take ur village people to her place and demand for ur boy
Re: Advise Please!!!! Should I Go To Human Rights???? by Nisland(m): 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
berbz:
which means I can't go to Human right for now
. Yes go back to marriage registry and explain.like me also happened to .they will ask for dirvoice if you want it and also call your wife and ask her what is the matter.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Effective Tips To Save A Marriage / Why Is It The Man That Dies First before the wife / Need Advice On This Please!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.