Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Help Me Out !!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help Me Out !!!! (251 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out !!!! by Niode: 10:57am On Oct 09, 2020
Good morning petlanders
Dog Experts in the house I need your help
I have a 2 year old male Lhasa, very cool, lively, smart and intelligent but the problem is he is so lonely because he’s the only one in my house and he hasn’t mate with any Lhasa before so I decided to buy another dog for me so he won’t feel bored anymore. I got him an 8-month old Lhasa to keep him company but reverse is the case. Ever since I brought that dog home, my 2 year old Lhasa does not play with me anymore, doesn’t play with the dog also, just sit and sleep. I observe he’s too jealous about the new dog and that one wants to always play with him but he doesn’t give her attention. I decided to spend more time with him alone maybe he will know I always love him but he’s not happy with me and the dog either. I don’t know what I can do again to make him happy and play with everyone again because I bought the dog for him not to be lonely anymore and also to mate with her when it’s time but it isn’t working. What Can I do again ? I’m fed up
Also about the 8-month old female, she’s too playful, eats anything, play with mop stick, broom and anything you can think of and doesn’t know anything rather than to eat, poo and urinage everywhere. She doesn’t hear her name not to hear any command like sit down, shake, come e.t.c. I don’t know how to train her to hear this things because when I was training my 2 year old Lhasa, he did not give me problem like this and he quickly hear commands. He doesn’t poo or urinate inside the house right from 9 months.
How Can I make them unite and happy together and how Can I make that new dog heat commands very well and be smart like my 2nuear old dog.
The Black is the 2 year old and the white is the 8 month old

(1) (Reply)

2 Months American Eskimo For Sale / Lady Receives Breakfast With Iphone 13 Promax (pictures And Video) / Adult Female Lhasa Apso Available For New Home Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.