Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

How To Become A Billionaire? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Billionaire? (361 Views)

Billionaire's Wife, Shade Okoya, Surprises Young Boy With Cash Gift / "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) / Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Billionaire? by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2020
An idea came to my mind.Ñigeria's population is about 200 million.200million/5=40 million.my question is this.what business can i do that at least 1 out of every five nigerians would be willing to pay for everyday.let's assume the product /service at the cost of #5.#5× 40 million =#200 million a day.keep the ideas coming please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Become A Billionaire? by Vyzz: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2020
grin
Re: How To Become A Billionaire? by ehinmowo: 11:44am On Oct 09, 2020
introvert2:
An idea came to my mind.Ñigeria's population is about 200 million.200million/5=40 million.my question is this.what business can i do that at least 1 out of every five nigerians would be willing to pay for everyday.let's assume the product /service at the cost of #5.#5× 40 million =#200 million a day.keep the ideas coming please.

One thing I know is that the mind has endless capacity. Your mind that conceive this has the capacity to conceive the busines. Wish you the best.
Re: How To Become A Billionaire? by Kraytur: 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
Create a very very affordable WiFi network and make sure it’s very accessible and has a wide range of outreach ...... start with Lagos first

Or

Own a franchise .....

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Billionaire? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
It has to be internet based,maybe blockchain
Upto 20 million nigerians havea phone, imagine an app where u can send 50 naira to someone and no extra charges will be deducted frm sender or receiver, and then u start a crowdfunding where like 1 million pple send u 50 naira each, that is 50 million naira
Let me guess,u are an introvert like me, and since u spend mst of d day mostly indoors, u find it hard to sleep at night, so u spend the night thinking till u fall asleep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Become A Billionaire? by Jones4190(m): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
introvert2:
foodstuffs.
as for me I discovered this since last year, I started reallying pigs, I'm from benue state, my people like pig meat like mad, I started with just three pigs, one male, two female.
As of today I have thirty three pigs, by this time next year my plan is to have at least 250 pigs.
imagine selling 100 pigs at the rate of 20k each next year.
the demand for pig in benue state is also high anytime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Become A Billionaire? by Dcnj(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
marvelphysics:
It has to be internet based,maybe blockchain
Upto 20 million nigerians havea phone, imagine an app where u can send 50 naira to someone and no extra charges will be deducted frm sender or receiver, and then u start a crowdfunding where like 1 million pple send u 50 naira each, that is 50 million naira
Let me guess,u are an introvert like me, and since u spend mst of d day mostly indoors, u find it hard to sleep at night, so u spend the night thinking till u fall asleep

This idea is epic... I am helping you imagine it now sef and it's making sense if properly planned out how to generate investors or participants and rule out multiple accounts and so on

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dispatch Riders Wanted - Location Is Festac, Lagos / Welding And Fabrication Honeypot In Lagos / Partition Wall Steel Framing, Drywall Metal Stud At Sinoceiling.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.