Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

#endsars Laycon Meets With Senior Police Directives To Advocates For The Youths - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #endsars Laycon Meets With Senior Police Directives To Advocates For The Youths (312 Views)

Ayra Starr Meets With Rihanna At A Fenty Show In London (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo / Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#endsars Laycon Meets With Senior Police Directives To Advocates For The Youths by Nuelconcept: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2020
Big Brother Naija Season 5 Winner Laycon and presently the Youth ambassador in Ogun State meets with the senior police representative to advocate for the Nigerian youth over the ENDSARS issue.

Click on the link below to watch the video, and please encourage me by subscribing on my Youtube channel for more videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7RBHTvmoXk
Re: #endsars Laycon Meets With Senior Police Directives To Advocates For The Youths by SpicyMimi(f): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
Cool

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices
Re: #endsars Laycon Meets With Senior Police Directives To Advocates For The Youths by Oharina(m): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
With that his dread hair? Can't he cut it, so he will look gentle for the appointment? It's obvious no one is advicing Laycon.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Postpones ‘made In Lagos’ Album Release Due To #endsars Protests / Mr P Slams Nigerian Government For Incompetence / The BATTLE Between Dwayne “the Rock” Johnson & Vin Diesel In Acting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.