Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her (Video) (972 Views)

Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) / Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) / Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
Update From . COM

From The Trending Video Sighted By , A heartbroken lesbian has been spotted in a viral video begging her partner not to leave her.

The Ghanaian lady who was seen kneeling down, reminded her partner of the car she bought her which solidifies her promise of doing anything for her. She added that she doesn’t understand why she’s quitting their relationship of 5 years, Reports.

She said As Obtained By ;

“You said you need a car and I bought it for you. What have you seen in a man that you want to leave me for him? What does the man have?”

However after her partner insisted on leaving the relationship on grounds of being tired of the affair and wanting to get married to a man, the heartbroken lady began crying and said "I love you" intermittently.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGHiKSbjZOL/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

Source: BLOG

Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her (Video) by SpecTTraP: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
Na wa o. Thought it is against the law in Nigeria?
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her (Video) by Acjohn(m): 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
See me see trouble

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her (Video) by Righteousness89(m): 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
Abomination + Sodomy+Wickedness = GOD'S Wrath!!

If the Happenings across the Globe do not Reset People's Brains! Then it's Unfortunate!

These People are Bent on Inviting God's Wrath to Africa...
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her (Video) by Xixtie(f): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
Honestly Seun Osewa should be jailed for flouting the constitution of our nation with his forum.
Go to diary section and see dairies in their hundreds overtly writing about their gay lives.

He (Seun) is obviously jerking to the homo stories with his gay ass.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
But wait o, all this people wetin dem de archive sef undecided
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
Xixtie:
Honestly Seun Osewa should be jailed for flouting the constitution of our nation with his forum.
Go to diary section and see dairies in their hundreds overtly writing about their gay lives.

He (Seun) is obviously jerking to the homo stories with his gay ass.
Be there blaiming someone who is there making his money,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her (Video) by Xixtie(f): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Be there blaiming someone who is there making his money,,,,,
Say that to a broke ass not me.
I am making my cool cash steadily and nothing is stopping me.
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

If the Happenings across the Globe do not Reset People's Brains! Then it's Unfortunate!

Thank u sir.,.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her (Video) by tnerro1(m): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
Wetin Musa no go see for madam hand
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her (Video) by GallantDuke(m): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
I think these ones are useless and are bent on bringing additional curse on Africa
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Xixtie:
Say that to a broke ass not me. I am making my cool cash steadily and nothing is stopping me.
Hahahahaha my. Big man... Be there claming big man... Go and work ogbeni
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her (Video) by Xixtie(f): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Hahahahaha my. Big man... Be there claming big man... Go and work ogbeni
Apparently you think everyone is like you.
I pitty you.
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hmm
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
Xixtie:
Shameless beggar. That is what you are, grow some senses and get a life. l owe no beggar a penny nor a proof.
EXPECT ME TONITE . I swear
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her (Video) by annyplenty(m): 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
post=94763477:
Update From . COM

From The Trending Video Sighted By , A heartbroken lesbian has been spotted in a viral video begging her partner not to leave her.

The Ghanaian lady who was seen kneeling down, reminded her partner of the car she bought her which solidifies her promise of doing anything for her. She added that she doesn’t understand why she’s quitting their relationship of 5 years, Reports.

She said As Obtained By ;

“You said you need a car and I bought it for you. What have you seen in a man that you want to leave me for him? What does the man have?”

However after her partner insisted on leaving the relationship on grounds of being tired of the affair and wanting to get married to a man, the heartbroken lady began crying and said "I love you" intermittently.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGHiKSbjZOL/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

Source: BLOG

Prayer Request Against Escalation and Publicizing of LGBT Activities in Nigeria

Dear Brothers/Sisters in Christ,

I had a dream over the night, the early hours of Saturday, 26th September, 2020, which suggests that the activities of LGBT (Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals and Transgenders) Community might explode and become open in Nigeria.

As you may know LGBT means 'Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals and Transgenders. Such activities were what led to destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Kindly let us rise and pray against such in Nigeria.

-1. Let us pray to God to arrest all such agenda and activities in Nigeria.

-2. Let us pray that no gay festival or gay pride will hold in Nigeria.

3. Let us pray that God should deliver all that are into such activities in Nigeria.

Let us enthrone Jesus Christ as the Lord over Nigeria.

Thank you.

www.jesuscoming1..com
YouTube.com/raptureglorious
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her (Video) by annyplenty(m): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
GOD'S WARNING FOR YOUTHS

Dear YOUTH and everybody by extension,
On 03/06/2013, GOD asked me to warn youth of both heaven and hell but hell first, then heaven. HE said I should tell you that HELL is a place of weeping, anguish, pain, horror, sorrow and torment for all eternity. He said he has sent a lot pastors to you to warn you about HELL but many did not warn you. If you reject his warning today, HE says your own day of rejection is coming, too. Proverbs 1:23-33

I have once seen the gate of HELL in a vision before. It was more terrible than what you can think and yet people were rushing to enter through it as if they were in a race. I implore you to do everything in your power to escape this place. Give JESUS a chance to save you. Repent of all your sins genuinely and sincerely to Him and do not return to the sins anymore. He will help you if you show genuine readiness.

GOD said I should tell you that HEAVEN is a place of Joy, peace, love, ecstasy and perfect beauty all in the presence of God for all eternity.

As I implore you to escape HELL, I also implore you not to miss this kingdom of God (heaven). Do not trade your eternal glory for worldy vanities. Now I have delivered HIS message to you, too. You may now choose. Please, choose Heaven. Deuteronomy 30:19.

Please, join me to share this message. a soul can still be saved. forward it to any young people you know in your family, in your church, in your place of work. Organise seminars and retreat for youth and warn them about hell.

For more information, bible teachings on end-time/rapture/holiness and breaking news of end-time events happening around the world, please, send email to raptureglorious@gmail.com or jesuscoming@yahoo.com.

Youths, Come out of Lesbianism and Homosexuality and Rape.

www.jesuscoming1..com
www.youtube.com/raptureglorious
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her (Video) by peppermint7(m): 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

U don See wetin the happen for other continents
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
Xixtie:

Shameless beggar.
That is what you are, grow some senses and get a life.
l owe no beggar a penny nor a proof.

Where are you please?
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her (Video) by abidoye21722: 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
See me see problems
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her (Video) by annyplenty(m): 7:08am On Oct 11, 2020
Come out of lesbianism and save your soul. Accept Jesus and be saved.

God will deliver you and then give you a loving husband that will make you forget your lesbianism experience and even see it as abomination before God that it is.

(1) (Reply)

Since The Banning Of SARS By Federal Govt – Have You Seen Any On The Road? / Florida Teenage Killer Dies In Prison At 31 / Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.