Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

What Do You Want From Igbo Man Nigerians???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Want From Igbo Man Nigerians???? (353 Views)

Bashir Ahmad: Obi Is An Undemocratic And Ruthless man, Nigerians don't want him / This Is The Man Nigerians Should Hold Responsible For Cjn Suspension Nt Buhari / See the man Nigerians should ask what happened to bank PHB not Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Want From Igbo Man Nigerians???? by Chimaraymond455: 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
one thing I have noticed or should I call it envy or hatred or jealous or over love, I don't just know how to put it, but the fact remains that Igbo is most discuss tribe in Nigeria, you can't be popular without writing about the igbos either positively or negatively, whatever Igbo man do Nigerians must complain why?
if Igbo vote massively for a particular candidate, they will say igbos don't know how to play politic,
if igbos divide their votes same people will shout igbos are not united,
you all have gang up against igboman becoming a President of Nigeria fine, you call them baby factories, criminals, kidnapers, drugs pushers, rictualist, etc, today igbos have decided to leave Nigeria for you guys yet you are not happy why??
you constantly accuse them of land grabber trying to grab South South land into Biafra,
now igbos have made up their mind to redirect their agitation for Biafra Igbo, it becomes another issue why?? what do you what from Igbo man??

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Want From Igbo Man Nigerians???? by Workhardenough: 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
One Nigeria
Re: What Do You Want From Igbo Man Nigerians???? by Seerade029: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
Na wa oooo.
You guys self.

You're the one opening threads up and down.
I have seen 10 threads today, created by you guys.
Re: What Do You Want From Igbo Man Nigerians???? by donbachi(m): 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
To have shops nearer to us.
Re: What Do You Want From Igbo Man Nigerians???? by Vidsolution79: 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
I think the mod should do something about the Igbo who create useless threads to fuel tribal war on nairaland...they don't have anything meaningful to talk about than useless things that add no value to us but division.
Re: What Do You Want From Igbo Man Nigerians???? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
If only they know that they are now more stupid than making any sense with their said struggle
Re: What Do You Want From Igbo Man Nigerians???? by Asgard13: 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
obehi247:
If only they know that they are now more stupid than making any sense with their said struggle

Just like the Yoruba and their oduduwA republic

Fullish gibberish from a typical Bayerebe..

Op you’re another fullish igbo man with afonja insecurities
Re: What Do You Want From Igbo Man Nigerians???? by kilonshele101(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
To stop carrying tinubu matter for head.
To leave Nigeria without Nigeria delta

But honestly, Which kind yeye thread be this

(1) (Reply)

‘it Has Gone Beyond Reforms’- Desmond Elliot Backs Calls For #endsars (VIDEO) / . / People Of Abuja Give #endsars Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate The Roads (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.