Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki (911 Views)

Buy And Build A Dream Home Inside Beechwood Estate, Bogije, Lagos. / Affordable Land Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Lekki / Gazetted Land For Sale At Tiverton Estate, BOGIJE, Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
WESTBURY HOMES BOGIJE LEKKI.

The prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije has been set to cater for families, individuals and investors by providing a premium community in Lagos with distinguished facilities, standard infrastructures and so much more.

Westbury Homes located inside Beechwood estate bogije ibeju lekki Lagos. This location is set to enjoy significant growth over the next 5 years upon completion of a number of key infrastructure projects including the new Lekki-Epe Expressway Expansion, the Free Trade Zone, the new Lagos International Airport and the deep seaport.

*Title:* C of O
*Size* *Prices*
300 sqm N6,700,000
450 sqm N9,700,000
600 sqm N12,700,000

*Payment is all inclusive.*
*Instant Physical Allocation*

*NEIGHBOURHOOD*
- Adiva Plainfield
- Lakowe Golf
- Mayfair gardens
- Corona school
- Greenspring schools
- Lufasi Nature Park
- Omu resort
- Fara park
- Novare mall Shoprite

*FEATURES*

- Perimeter fence with Gated environment
- Potable water
- Boundary Cameras
- Interlocked road network
- Fire fighting system
- Playground for kids
- 24/7 Uniform security.

For more details call/whatsapp 08134845536
Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1qTS1Q5V58

Give us a call for physical inspection 08134845536

Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPjcQe1f27w

The most affordable property with c of o selling inside beechwood estate bogije Lekki.
We are set for inspection, give us a call 08134845536

Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 3:15am On Oct 15, 2020
The future is now.
Take possession of your own piece of earth.
Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2020
Real-estate can be an alternative for those who are not able to withstand the volatility of the stock market.
Give us a call today and let's get you started 08134845536
Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 5:31am On Oct 27, 2020
This is an estate characterized with spectacular road network, panoramic views, and a home for those who love tranquility and utmost peace of min.
Give us a call for inspection and purchase 08134845536
Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 8:58am On Oct 31, 2020
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen.. It's about the safest investment in the world.
Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 11:52am On Oct 31, 2020
Raft ongoing in preparation of fencing at westbury homes bogije Lekki.
This is a perfect time for inspection 08134845536

Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 10:54am On Nov 04, 2020
Rafting and setting up of pillars ongoing to Continue the perimeter fencing

Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
I'm ready to help you transition from a tenant to a landlord. Give me a call 08134845536

Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 10:12am On Nov 08, 2020
Fencing ongoing at westbury homes bogije

Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2020
This is a massive investment guaranteed to give you good returns on investment. Buy and thank me later 08134845536
Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
Fencing massively ongoing. Buy now before you hear sold-out. Call us today 08134845536

Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
Putting money in a bank is like putting an orange in a fridge. The orange wont go bad. The fridge will simply preserve it. However, if you put that orange in the ground, it will grow into an orange tree. Investing is tantamount to planting your orange.
Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
Putting money in a bank is like putting an orange in a fridge. The orange wont go bad. The fridge will simply preserve it. However, if you put that orange in the ground, it will grow into an orange tree. Investing is tantamount to planting your orange.
Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 10:53am On Nov 14, 2020
Perimeter fencing still ongoing

Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
The car you bought in 2020 will become an old model in 2021. The dress you buy in 2020, becomes old fashion in 2021. The iPhone 11 you bought this year has already given way to the iPhone 12. Only real estate does not become obsolete. So buy it!
Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
The car you bought in 2020 will become an old model in 2021. The dress you buy in 2020, becomes old fashion in 2021. The iPhone 11 you bought this year has already given way to the iPhone 12. Only real estate does not become obsolete. So buy it!.
Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 7:33am On Nov 23, 2020
No matter how long you stay as a tenant, you cant inherit your landlord’s home. So build or buy your own home.
Give us a call to get started 08134845536
Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 10:59am On Nov 23, 2020
Time they say is money. Plunge into actions immediately! An hour spent in execution of your plans is better than wasting an hour in thinking either to start or not.

Do it! Start now because you can��.

Be great!
Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
Available
Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
Available.
Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
A real estate investment is more than a financial transaction.
It’s an intentional decision, one takes to plan indebtly on tomorrow's future.
With the current recession the country is in, you don't want to keep your funds idle.
Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
The more you wait, the more prices increases.
Take that bold step today... 08134845536
Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
Buy your own piece of earth today, they aren't making more of it anymore.
Give us a call to get started 08134845536.
Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 5:41am On Dec 12, 2020
The only bad time to buy a property is later.
Give us a call to get started and let's show you properties that are guaranteed to give good returns on investment.

Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 2:55am On Dec 13, 2020
Procrastination is a thief of time.
Give us a call today and let's get started 08134845536
Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And lend your relatives the money to buy a home." -John Paulson
Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by Timmie101: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2020
kindly call on us today for your soil test, we ll definitely give you the best at affordable price.07033221554
Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 6:16am On Dec 16, 2020
You will never know how useful that Land you bought years ago in a developing area is to you until you are in a tight situation.

Let me tell you something that happened to me last year.

I had a piece of land I bought some years ago. Let's say I acquired it just because I had spare money but didn't want it to use it lavishly.

The price was affordable.

Fast forward to some months back, I had financial issues in my business but couldn't raise any amount.

I then remembered the property I bought years ago.

I decided to sell it.

And guess what?

I sold it at a price twice the amount I bought it years ago.

Just imagine if I didn't buy that land. I would have been out of business by now.
Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 6:16am On Dec 16, 2020
You will never know how useful that Land you bought years ago in a developing area is to you until you are in a tight situation.

Let me tell you something that happened to me last year.

I had a piece of land I bought some years ago. Let's say I acquired it just because I had spare money but didn't want it to use it lavishly.

The price was affordable.

Fast forward to some months back, I had financial issues in my business but couldn't raise any amount.

I then remembered the property I bought years ago.

I decided to sell it.

And guess what?

I sold it at a price twice the amount I bought it years ago.

Just imagine if I didn't buy that land. I would have been out of business by now
Re: Serviced Plots Of Lands Now Selling Inside Beechwood Estate Bogije Ibeju Lekki by LandOwners: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2020
Available

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tastefully Built 5 Bedroom Duplex For Sale / Choice Piece Of Land For Sale / Looking For Land In Lekki (very Serious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.