Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Bbnaija’s Nengi Jets Out To South Africa For First Movie Role - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Nengi Jets Out To South Africa For First Movie Role (2142 Views)

Rita Dominic: I Was Paid N10,000 For My First Movie Role / Adesua Etomi Reacts To Banky W's Movie Role As NYSC Member / PHOTOS: Empress Njamah Rocks Hijab For A Movie Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija’s Nengi Jets Out To South Africa For First Movie Role by Afangideh1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
The second runner-up of the just concluded 2020 Big brother Naija reality show, Nengi Rebecca Hampson has flown to South Africa for her first movie role.

The reality bagged the role to join the movie crew in the re-make of a Nollywood classic movie ‘Nneka The Pretty Serpent’.

Nengi is said to play a leading character which would give her more screen time to market herself and also show off her wonderful abilities and intelligence.

The announcement of the movie role was hinted at by the award-winning filmmaker, Charles Okpaleke in an Instagram post.

The ex-beauty queen, however, is yet to make an official announcement.

More details, click on the link below

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/10/bbnaijas-nengi-jets-out-to-south-africa.html

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Nengi Jets Out To South Africa For First Movie Role by fuckerholic(m): 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
the biz have started
Re: Bbnaija’s Nengi Jets Out To South Africa For First Movie Role by Righteousness89(m): 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
So It's now about Re making the movies..
Living in Bondage has done it own
Nneka the Pretty Serpent also wants to Join.

I call on Pastor and Mrs Mike Bamiloye to Give us
Agbarala ( Ultimate Power)
Beginning and the End..

This Generation needs to see those movies again..

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Nengi Jets Out To South Africa For First Movie Role by TechyMm0: 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nice one
Re: Bbnaija’s Nengi Jets Out To South Africa For First Movie Role by peterantai(m): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
[i]So It's now about Re making the movies..
Living in Bondage has done it own
Nneka the Pretty Serpent also wants to /i]

Paul said something, when he was with the Jews he became a Jew to win them.

Sir this generation you see will not be won using that same old way.
We have to perfectly merge THE FAITH and CULTURE.

That's my own calling, Time will speak sha. The slay queen you see will come to Christ and preach the gospel with boldness
Re: Bbnaija’s Nengi Jets Out To South Africa For First Movie Role by Theboy21: 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bbnaija’s Nengi Jets Out To South Africa For First Movie Role by amarachi06(f): 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
No announcement from her and you want me to click your link. Odiegwu!
Re: Bbnaija’s Nengi Jets Out To South Africa For First Movie Role by Sabadon(m): 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
c
Re: Bbnaija’s Nengi Jets Out To South Africa For First Movie Role by Openbusiness: 2:32am On Oct 10, 2020
peterantai:

Paul said something, when he was with the Jews he became a Jew to win them.

Sir this generation you see will not be won using that same old way.
We have to perfectly merge THE FAITH and CULTURE.

That's my own calling, Time will speak sha. The slay queen you see will come to Christ and preach the gospel with boldness
Lol! There's nothing like "old way" (or "new way" ). There's only "The Way" and who go believe go believe and who no go believe no go believe. And you misunderstood that scripture. Paul himself is a Jew grin. Saying he acted like a Jew when he was among Jews and acted like a Gentile when he was among Gentiles was a purely cultural statement, not about mixing faith with culture. His character and lifestyle did not change whichever side he was. Paul was a Jew that was born in Tarsus, which was a Roman province. So he could speak Greek, and he grew up among the Gentiles, so he was familiar with their culture. But at the same time, he was from a devout Jewish family, so he was also familiar with Jewish faith, practices, culture and language. He could speak Greek and he could speak Hebrew. And this gave him a very high advantage in his missionary work, and gave him an edge among the other Apostles in reaching out to the Gentiles, because he knew them and understood their culture and way of life because he grew up among them and could relate with them well in their own culture as per language and norms. The other Apostles were Jews that grew up in Jewish states under Roman control and saw Gentiles as outsiders not to be mingled with. But Paul was different. Remember, in Acts, when he had an altercation with the crowd and was arrested and was beaten by the soldiers, he called their commander and asked him, Is it legal to flog a Roman citizen that has not be judged and declared guilty? They asked him, are you a Roman citizen? Paul said yes. The Commander was shocked and impressed, to the point he was like He bought his own Roman citizenship with money, but Paul told him I was born a Roman citizen. And that was why he was sent to Rome for trial and he wasn't handed over to the Jewish religous leaders.....

Acts 22: 22 The crowd listened to Paul until he said this. Then they raised their voices and shouted, “Rid the earth of him! He’s not fit to live!” 23 As they were shouting and throwing off their cloaks and flinging dust into the air, 24 the commander ordered that Paul be taken into the barracks. He directed that he be flogged and interrogated in order to find out why the people were shouting at him like this. 25 As they stretched him out to flog him, Paul said to the centurion standing there, “Is it legal for you to flog a Roman citizen who hasn’t even been found guilty?” 26 When the centurion heard this, he went to the commander and reported it. “What are you going to do?” he asked. “This man is a Roman citizen.” 27 The commander went to Paul and asked, “Tell me, are you a Roman citizen?” “Yes, I am,” he answered. 28 Then the commander said, “I had to pay a lot of money for my citizenship.” “But I was born a citizen,” Paul replied.

(1) (Reply)

Sexy South Africa Women Dancing Vuli Gate Challenge / Sad! Man Loses Hand While Trying To Separate A Fight In Nasarawa (Photo)!! / I'll Die And Be Buried In My Grave, - Actress Kemi Afolabi Shares Cryptic Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.