Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes (23739 Views)

Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis / Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes by new2012: 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
adelaja70:

6billion Naira... If you know how much your governor don steal you go poo poo for body.
Sorry man, didn't know APara was my governor.

Best regards.
Re: Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
grin Funi ppl
Re: Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes by Oracleforce: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
new2012:

Six billion dollars? Guy, abeg na.. you can defend your lord and masters, but check the figures na.

Pls, google the meaning of the allegation before you start arguing blindly...
I'm not affiliated with any political party or political bigwigs...I'm discussing this issue dispassionately....
Let the two come to court and defend themselves...

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes by new2012: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
Oracleforce:

I'm not affiliated with any political party or political bigwigs...I'm discussing this issue dispassionately....
Lol! It's always hard work to accept your error.
Re: Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes by NGpatriot: 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
slivertongue:

you are bound to get tired when the law takes its due cause.

Yes, the law will take it's due cause in the crook's hiding place in Dubai.

You iipobs just can't make small sense to save your lives.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes by slivertongue: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
NGpatriot:

Yes, the law will take it's due cause in the crook's hiding place in Dubai.

You iipobs just can't make small sense to save your lives.

the bullion vans are in Lagos not dubai and the petition is an insider. you can rant on NL but you can't stop the court from hearing the case. I repeat tinubu will have his day in court and statements trying to implicate the petitioner will further open can of worms.
Re: Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes by NGpatriot: 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
slivertongue:

the bullion vans are in Lagos not dubai and the petition is an insider. you can rant on NL but you can't stop the court from hearing the case. I repeat tinubu will have his day in court and statements trying to implicate the petitioner will further open can of worms.

Oh, I'm sorry, I did not know apara's lawsuit from his hiding place in Dubai is about bullion van.

This is why ignorant and unintelligent Igbos are not known for basic common sense.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes by slivertongue: 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
NGpatriot:

Oh, I'm sorry, I did not know apara's lawsuit from his hiding place in Dubai is about bullion van.

This is why ignorant and unintelligent Igbos are not known for basic common sense.

ranting is allowed but the corruption case is in court...#endbullionvanideology
Re: Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes by Austinechux: 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
Accusations and counter accusations
Wow, this is getting interesting. I am. Loving this movie series. What makes me laugh is the fact that this region is jostling for presidency.
Re: Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes by NGpatriot: 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
slivertongue:

ranting is allowed but the corruption case is in court...#endbullionvanideology

Ranting is your rights and portion, that's why you are allowed to rant, wail, hate, bitter and express your portion in life frustration everyday, even ranting about Tinubu who is not responsible for your pain, sorrow and your miserable kerosene and wheelbarrow village situation.

Sufferhead ipob.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes by slivertongue: 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
NGpatriot:

Ranting is your rights and portion, that's why you are allowed to rant, wail, hate, bitter and express your portion in life frustration everyday, even ranting about Tinubu who is not responsible for your pain, sorrow and your miserable kerosene and wheelbarrow village situation.

Sufferhead ipob.. grin grin

.rant all you can but you can't stop the case...
Re: Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes by NGpatriot: 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
slivertongue:

lol.

Is it even possible to stop a case that doesn't exist to start with? Even the clown talking about a lawsuit is dodging EFCC and hiding in Dubai.

You ranting Igbos can be very slow sha..

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes by adelaja70(m): 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
new2012:

Sorry man, didn't know APara was my governor.

Best regards.
OPONU!...
Re: Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes by slivertongue: 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
NGpatriot:

lol.

Is it even possible to stop a case that doesn't exist to start with? Even the clown talking about a lawsuit is dodging EFCC and hiding in Dubai.

You ranting Igbos can be very slow sha..

then go and stop the case, and stop ranting on NL. this thread is on Alpha Beta but you have tried to derail it. for ur information, i keep my thoughts on the matters arising. the funny thing is that u are not a party to the suit yet u seek to disparage the petitioner and cleanse or acquit the accused.
Re: Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes by NGpatriot: 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
“This fraud was reported to the authorities and Mr. Apara was subsequently invited to return to Nigeria from his hiding place in Dubai to render account. To date, he has refused to do so.

Apara asked the respondents to appear within 42 days or judgment may be given in their absence.

Just imagine this crook.

He's asking the EFCC to investigate other people while he's hiding and evading the same EFCC.

He also asked for judgement to be given in their absence while he himself is absent and hiding out in Dubai.

There's something wrong with this man, I honestly think he has mental issues.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes by NGpatriot: 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
slivertongue:

then go and stop the case, and stop ranting on NL. this thread is on Alpha Beta but you have tried to derail it. for ur information, i keep my thoughts on the matters arising. the funny thing is that u are not a party to the suit yet u seek to disparage the petitioner and cleanse or acquit the accused.

So, you really are aware that the thread is about Alpha Beta but you still had to derail with bullion van?

Do you even read the rubbish you type before posting.

Learn how too read and comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes by slivertongue: 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
NGpatriot:

So, you really are aware that the thread is about Alpha Beta but you still had to derail with bullion van?

Do you even read the rubbish you type before posting.

Learn how too read and comprehend.

the quote you mentioned is from where?
you mentioning me and others shows u are out to defend tunubu as u have always done. I refused to join you in name calling because that ur trademark. try some other folks I will stay with the tittle on the thread , you are at liberty to go shadow boxing
Re: Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes by dumodust(m): 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
Oracleforce:

It was mentioned that there was an allegation of financial impropriety on Apara. Allegation of $6 billion and also diversion of public fund for personal use

Always read very well before you comment
Una sabi change everything to dollar, tinubu media team... Do you know what is 6billion dollars? shocked

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes by NGpatriot: 1:35am On Oct 10, 2020
slivertongue:

the quote you mentioned is from where?
you mentioning me and others shows u are out to defend tunubu as u have always done. I refused to join you in name calling because that ur trademark. try some other folks I will stay with the tittle on the thread , you are at liberty to go shadow boxing

slivertongue:

So, quickly forgot that you derailed with your bullion van nonsens?

Do you have amnesia?

Are confused or senile?

Again, read over what you type before posting..

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:45am On Oct 10, 2020
There's no honor among thieves. Nigerians will get tired one day and rise up against these Thieflicians mortgaging their future. Mali just did it couple months ago.
Re: Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 10, 2020
Typical counter productive argument.
Instead of refuting or confirming the accusations,they always try to paint the accuser in the same brush.
Shows you that most of these people are NUMB SKULLS.
Can't even steal in such a way that people will respect your artistry...
Steal and respond in such an ingenious way that you become a legend...even as you rot in jail
Re: Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 10, 2020
slivertongue:

Maybe he collects scraps from the security man to the house in bourdillon. It's called 'protecting the interest' no matter how small
Re: Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes by new2012: 7:49am On Oct 10, 2020
adelaja70:

OPONU!...

Thanks for the insult man, it shows how u were raised.
Re: Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes by Eriokanmi: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
Finnese001:

Even if there's any proof to his allegations like you demand, you and your shameless cohorts will still find a way of defending this frog eye evil man called Tinubu

So we all know you're just doing your job
angry
Re: Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 12, 2020
slivertongue:

Re: Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes by new2012: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
adelaja70:

OPONU!...

saw ur profile picture and wondered how an adult can say such a thing! No offense though, enjoy!
Re: Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes by new2012: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Oracleforce:

#
Six billion dollars?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife / Photos Of The Six Nigerian Red Cross Workers Killed In Rann Air Strike Borno / Peter Obi Deletes Tweet On Direct $41B FDI To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.