Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

#endsars : Woman Narrates Bitter Experience She Had With Sars Officials In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #endsars : Woman Narrates Bitter Experience She Had With Sars Officials In Abuja (551 Views)

#ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) / "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars : Woman Narrates Bitter Experience She Had With Sars Officials In Abuja by Naijatask: 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
A woman, Temitope (not real name) Just sent her story to us on her experience with Sars Officials In Abuja. Narrating her ordeal, She said she was harassed by the officials for a crime she obviously did not commit. Read her Full Story Below;

Good morning I’m Temitope (not real name) and I have experience brutality in the hands of this monsters called SARS.

I use to work with OCEANIC BANK as a bank teller. on this faithful day, we had finished operations and closed for the day, I was waiting for my ride back home still in the bank premisses when suddenly these 2 armed uniform men, came in and ordered that nobody should leave the premisses until when given the permission to do so.

The next thing I knew, I was called to my operations manager’s office and was told that am involve in a crime that is against the law of Nigeria.

I was lost and I kept asking myself me? abi I did not hear properly, my then boss being a lady said I should call my husband that am being taken to SARS office in Abuja.

On getting to Abuja I was told to write a statement on what transpired in an exchange of fake note to be distributed through the machine. Ha! me? I don’t even have access to the machine house let alone machine, am an ordinary Teller all I do is sort out money for onward loading to the machine which is done by my superiors.

That was how I slept in cell o for a week after which I was taken to the IG which in turn said I should be released that I know nothing about the crime.

this is a very long story but let me cut it short, I returned back to work, the investigation was made and nothing incriminating only for the bank to say my service is no longer required, I was paid off, my husband left because of the scandal and couple with the fact that am yet to give him a child. my life was derailed. all businesses I invested in failed because of fear. I am grateful to God now that am just getting myself back now.

cc @lalasticlala

Source : https://www.naijatask.com.ng/endsars-woman-narrates-bitter-experience-she-had-with-sars-officials-in-abuja/

Re: #endsars : Woman Narrates Bitter Experience She Had With Sars Officials In Abuja by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
#team_END_TERTIARY_INSTITUTIONS

Extortions & Students Abuse are too much cool

1 Like

Re: #endsars : Woman Narrates Bitter Experience She Had With Sars Officials In Abuja by madridguy(m): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
That was how I slept in cell o for a week after which I was taken to the IG which in turn said I should be released that I know nothing about the crime.

this is a very long story but let me cut it short, I returned back to work, the investigation was made and nothing incriminating only for the bank to say my service is no longer required, I was paid off, my husband left because of the scandal and couple with the fact that am yet to give him a child. my life was derailed.
Re: #endsars : Woman Narrates Bitter Experience She Had With Sars Officials In Abuja by OwenJesse27(m): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: #endsars : Woman Narrates Bitter Experience She Had With Sars Officials In Abuja by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
You never see anything.
Re: #endsars : Woman Narrates Bitter Experience She Had With Sars Officials In Abuja by Freestainworld(m): 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
if they refuse to end SARS, they should be killed before they kill you.
Re: #endsars : Woman Narrates Bitter Experience She Had With Sars Officials In Abuja by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 10, 2020
I stand with Reform_SARS angry

Most SARS operatives are cultists/drug addicts tongue

Meanwhile,,
If you know you can't train your children well, kindly control your child bearing. We already have more than enough thugs/devilish pikins abeg. The future of this nation no be here o lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#EndSars- Hoodlums Raid First Bank In Aba / Scam Alert Nigerians Be Aware / Lady Commits Suicide Moments After She Accused Her Dad Of Molesting Her From Chi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.