Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) (42292 Views)

Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ / Ceec And Angel Meet Senator Ike Ekweremadu - Picture / D'banj Visits Senator Dino Melaye (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) by JWTheocracy1: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ana eri ji na Germany? grin grin grin
Re: Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) by pasol4real(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
oforjide:
Is it this guy that the yorubas alias the icons are claiming he and their the president laycon are dragging nengi. wonder shall never end for their information let laycon or any of them win the president of the world, they can never compete with ozo even prince in any social ramification. I challenge them to mention any yoruba man that can compete with ozo in terms of looks and character. I repeat again mentioning laycon and ozo on the same page is totally outrageous
It’s really amazing how they thought laycon had a chance against Ozo with Nengi. They had so much hope until Nengi made it clear to them in an interview when she was asked who she would save between Ozo n laycon if they were drowning. She was like ”laycon you will drown cos I will definitely save Ozo”
Re: Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) by pasol4real(m): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
SocialJustice:
Fine mumu.
Your papa na muuuumuuuu
Re: Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) by Emekaonline: 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
oforjide:
but ur laycon is a role model mumu

Laycon is not mumu like this your brother. That is why Nengi could be free and willing to give Laycon what your brother beg days and night to have. In addition, Laycon won the BBNaija while your mumu ozo was evicted for good. Please go and check who is mumu

3 Likes

Re: Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) by theophilusj31(m): 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
oforjide:
Is it this guy that the yorubas alias the icons are claiming he and their the president laycon are dragging nengi. wonder shall never end for their information let laycon or any of them win the president of the world, they can never compete with ozo even prince in any social ramification. I challenge them to mention any yoruba man that can compete with ozo in terms of looks and character. I repeat again mentioning laycon and ozo on the same page is totally outrageous
Nairaland ehnnnn,must you guys turn everything to tribal war,.....nawao

1 Like

Re: Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) by KingOdart(m): 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
dignity33:
Ozo remain the most intelligent housemate in lockdown ediction of bigbrother show but because of Nengi he loose everything to overhyped Laycon.

He is the most intelligent but lost everything because of a woman, so how the hell is he the most intelligent If he doesn't even know how to behave around women? See contradiction lol

5 Likes

Re: Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) by micflo28(m): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
I wonder why he didn't wear his bumshort to see him.

1 Like

Re: Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) by Emekaonline: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
EmmyCC:

Yes Ozo bagged a first class from a very reputable University in Europe and has displayed great character and intelligence while he was in BBNAIJA house. He aspires to make an impact in Nigeria's sports sector with the experience and knowledge he aquired while working with UEFA in Europe. He has made several attempts to get through the powers that be in Nigeria's sports sector before Big brother but couldn't now he is using the platform to reach his dreams. So I believe he is worthy to be called a role model.

Which university in Ukraine is reputable. To you Igbos all poor quality universities are reputable as long as it is in ogodo Igbo. That is why you have so many baby factories over there

3 Likes

Re: Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) by Emekaonline: 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
oforjide:
but ur laycon is a role model mumu

The irony of it is every dick and harry is well culture in yiboe land. Even if not that Evans the kidnapper was caught, he is also well culture to them. No wonder we have so many baby factories in the cultured land. Hahahahahahha

2 Likes

Re: Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) by Emekaonline: 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
KingOdart:

He is the most intelligent but lost everything because of a woman, so how the hell is he the most intelligent If he doesn't even know how to behave around women? See contradiction lol

Ozo is from family of biblical Samson who lost the power heaven bestowed on him because of a woman. Hahahahahahaah

2 Likes

Re: Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) by Hugo55(m): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
dignity33:
Ozo remain the most intelligent housemate in lockdown ediction of bigbrother show but because of Nengi he loose everything to overhyped Laycon.

In order words, woman was his downfall.

2 Likes

Re: Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) by untk: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
For your nigeria newa full coverage visit https://www.nairagazer.com It's the front page of nigeria news
Re: Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) by EmmyCC: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
Emekaonline:

Which university in Ukraine is reputable. To you Igbos all poor quality universities are reputable as long as it is in ogodo Igbo. That is why you have so many baby factories over there
I refuse to come down to your level.
Re: Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
A simp can't be my role model.

1 Like

Re: Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) by Halo22: 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
The guy resembles Ekweremadu's first son.
Re: Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) by Odkboy23(m): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bkayyy:
Nigeria is really a joke if useless nonentities from laziness inducing show gets to meet our lawmakers while our first class graduates get 5k as compensation for wasting their lives in the University
he has a first class in Economics and also a masters degree in Business Finance.. So what's your point?

1 Like

Re: Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) by HopeAlive16(f): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
Chai! You are not nice grin
SocialJustice:
Fine mumu.
Re: Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) by xcellentgraphic: 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bkayyy:
Nigeria is really a joke if useless nonentities from laziness inducing show gets to meet our lawmakers while our first class graduates get 5k as compensation for wasting their lives in the University

Infact the time wasting universities are useless as dumbsites now.....has zero value in this current dispensation.
Re: Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) by nagalee(m): 1:13am On Oct 10, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Austinoiz:

The way you reason shows that the last man in your family is your daddy.
Re: Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 10, 2020
EmmyCC:

Yes Ozo bagged a first class from a very reputable University in Europe and has displayed great character and intelligence while he was in BBNAIJA house. He aspires to make an impact in Nigeria's sports sector with the experience and knowledge he aquired while working with UEFA in Europe. He has made several attempts to get through the powers that be in Nigeria's sports sector before Big brother but couldn't now he is using the platform to reach his dreams. So I believe he is worthy to be called a role model.
How can you call a Latvian University a very reputable university? A first class from such schools is equivalent to a 2’2 in Economics from top Naija schools like UI, IFE, etc. I still wonder how someone can leave our universities to go and study economics in a shit university in a shit European country.

Mind you, Ozo did not work full time in UEFA HQ. I have done my research and I am saying it with my full chest. He either went there for a short volunteer work or internship. Or he may have worked at Latvia’s FA office and just called it UEFA but he sure didn’t work full time at UEFA HQ.

Jay jay, Kanu and Yobo have been trying for years to make an impact in our sports sector since ancient days with little success upon all their experience and networks. Yobo had to go and do Assistant coach for Super Eagles and you are here talking about Ozo wanting to do what? Who be Ozo for sports? What experience does he have in sports? Guy man should enjoy his 60 seconds of big brother fame and go and find something better to do with his life. Otherwise, frustration go show am something.

1 Like

Re: Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) by loopman: 6:05am On Oct 10, 2020
Odkboy23:
he has a first class in Economics and also a masters degree in Business Finance.. So what's your point?

Which one is Masters in Business Finance? I’m very anxious to know
Re: Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) by KenModi(m): 6:44am On Oct 10, 2020
Freestainworld:
people don't even know what a role model means again, what have the yellow bobo done deserving to be a role model

Try and read properly before making a comment. It is very important, so you don’t end up making comments that make you look unintelligent.

Now read the guy‘s post properly especially the first two lines.

1 Like

Re: Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) by EmmyCC: 7:17am On Oct 10, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

How can you call a Latvian University a very reputable university? A first class from such schools is equivalent to a 2’2 in Economics from top Naija schools like UI, IFE, etc. I still wonder how someone can leave our universities to go and study economics in a shit university in a shit European country.

Mind you, Ozo did not work full time in UEFA HQ. I have done my research and I am saying it with my full chest. He either went there for a short volunteer work or internship. Or he may have worked at Latvia’s FA office and just called it UEFA but he sure didn’t work full time at UEFA HQ.

Jay jay, Kanu and Yobo have been trying for years to make an impact in our sports sector since ancient days with little success upon all their experience and networks. Yobo had to go and do Assistant coach for Super Eagles and you are here talking about Ozo wanting to do what? Who be Ozo for sports? What experience does he have in sports? Guy man should enjoy his 60 seconds of big brother fame and go and find something better to do with his life. Otherwise, frustration go show am something.
First I need you to use Google to know the University Ozo went to then compare it with any Nigerian University.
2nd He worked with UEFA and that's what matters, not everyone got the opportunity you know.
3rd. He will succeed with his dreams and aspirations in Nigeria's sports sector whether you like it or not.
4th. Stop sounding like an "EP" and be happy for him.
Re: Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) by Lightangel65: 9:56am On Oct 10, 2020
Austinoiz:

The way you reason shows that the last man in your family is your daddy.

At leastmy elder bro isnt my dad
Re: Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) by 77up(m): 11:02am On Oct 10, 2020
oforjide am sure you now realized how stupid, senseless tribalist you are now for making that foolish post,good you now shamefully delete it after you are bursted ,idiotic fool undecided

Re: Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) by Freddo99(m): 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
Freestainworld:
people don't even know what a role model means again, what have the yellow bobo done deserving to be a role model
hmm my bros exactly what i want to say. Just becos he was a former bbnaija housemate he is now a role model, some nigerians are just dumbheads, in what aspect of life has he impacted on the youths, let me just keep quiet.
Re: Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
NwekeUG:
Former Big Brother Naija star, Ozo, visited Senator Ike Ekweremadu.

PDP National Youth Leader Shared pictures on Twitter, with the caption:

https://twitter.com/PDPYouthLeader/status/1314511678801940480?s=19
Shey that old man nah youth?

1 Like

Re: Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
His mates are hitting the street,m...f***ker is taking useless pics.
Two of you ,eni kuure
Re: Ozo Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu (Photos) by Dcaliphate(m): 8:13am On Oct 11, 2020
dignity33:
I wanted to like this statement like 100 times, but forgive me seun could only let me like it once.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boluwatife Balogun Sends Traditional Wears To Ayo For His 3rd Birthday / IK Osakioduwa's 40th Birthday: Nollywood Celebrities Rock GOT Outfit / Zion Balogun Now Walks: Wizkid Shows Off His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.