Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,973 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

University Of Greenwich Top Up Program - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / University Of Greenwich Top Up Program (4043 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Greenwich Top Up Program by lolade123: 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2011
Hello fellow NLanders,am a student of NIIT currently studying Software Engineering at the Ibadan center.I have a good news and info i would love to share with you all.Here are the opportunity
1.Do you have a DNIIT certificate from NIIT
2.Do you have a HDSE certificate from Aptech
You have the opportunity to take a top-up program at the University of Greenwich which is located in London,UK.But you arent going to london but Vietnam where there international campus is located.There you study for a year and earn a B.Sc in Computer Science from the University.
And the great thing is you could also have equal opportunity if you have a NID (National Innovative Diploma) from Citygate Institute of Technology located in Ibadan.
Its a world of opportunity.make good use of it.
dipowo@gmail.com for more information.
Re: University Of Greenwich Top Up Program by Cyborg2011: 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2011
Oh bro ! shocked shocked shocked

Don't take people far to Vietnam, same can be obtain at IPMC Ghana, of course from Greenwich University, UK. So for those interest google IPMC Ghana Academy.

Good luck. wink
Re: University Of Greenwich Top Up Program by marufrilwa: 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2011
I have my DNIIT How do i start the processing and how much does it cost.
Re: University Of Greenwich Top Up Program by drprogress: 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2012
marufrilwa:

I have my DNIIT How do i start the processing and how much does it cost.

Visit Floor 1,Favos Building Bodija Ibadan
Or call: 08033276202

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Hse (safety) Training/certification Program / Full Oracle Video Notes:oca & Ocp<learn In Style> / 3 weeks training on Industrial Automation (SCADA) & Process Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.