Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Megad Tv: Keeping You Updated 24/7 On Whatsapp - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Megad Tv: Keeping You Updated 24/7 On Whatsapp (230 Views)

[UPDATED] - Aiyetoro Town Episode 1 - 13 (ft. Funke Akindele, Broda Shaggi, Nkec / Join The Best Leaks Tv On Whatsapp / Latest Movies On Delenewsonline.com | We Keep You Updated!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Megad Tv: Keeping You Updated 24/7 On Whatsapp by Techxubz(m): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hello!!

This is megad tv��

Megad tv is a tech based WhatsApp tv �that is focused on keeping and updating it's viewers with latest tech updates, trends, news, reviews, memes + more

what we do:
we keep you updated with latest tech updates |
trends | news | reviews | memes + more, we bring the updates close enough to you so you don't really have to struggle to get them

how we do it:
its simple,we keep you updated through your WhatsApp status

what you need to do to access this 24/7 updates on your status is:

1. KINDLY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:

https:///message/S5W4LK34B7T3I1

this link will take you to WhatsApp.

2. TELL US YOUR NAME:
this is to enable us save your contact

3. SAVE OUR NUMBER AS MEGAD TV:
this is to enable you see our updates on your
status

Thank You
Re: Megad Tv: Keeping You Updated 24/7 On Whatsapp by ahmad8428: 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hi Dear
i am want to know about illustrator. Here i have find some thing can you please guide me more about it
https://toptrendpk.com/how-to-make-a-logo-in-illustrator/
Re: Megad Tv: Keeping You Updated 24/7 On Whatsapp by Techxubz(m): 3:01am On Oct 10, 2020
hi

dun really know about illustrator, but will strongly advise you to learn it from YouTube, gat many people there that will help you,

(1) (Reply)

Ben 10 Common Question Answered @vanshanu Verse ​ / James Bond Connery Man DIES / WEED AND WHEAT - Latest Yoruba Premium Movies 2021 Starring Mide Martins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.