Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Gionee S10 Taking Or Draining Airtime - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee S10 Taking Or Draining Airtime (3782 Views)

My Phone's Battery Is No More Draining, Thanks Everyone! / Gionee S10 Lite 4gb Ram 32gb Rom Jumia Black Friday / Gionee S10 Lite With 16MP Selfie Camera, Specs And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee S10 Taking Or Draining Airtime by 9jaCrafts: 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
GIONEE S10 Series DRAINING AIRTIME

Some may have this complain.
Help is here; so read to the end

You Probably use a Gionee S10 or related series and when you load airtime the airtime keeps draining; usually 20naira or 30naira almost every second.
Yes, you may have searched the internet and you must have seen its salestrackgi or salesstats and have read all articles about rooting your device.

Hmm!!!

Rooting your device comes with a "BUT".

If you do:
1. You loose the warranty
2. If you make a mistake while rooting, you destroy the phone forever.
3. You will have to get a ready software to replace it.
4. It cost some extra bucks/ technical know-how

What if I tell you that the issue can be fixed without rooting your phone or distorting your phone warranty?

Ok, I can... Yes!

So do well to call me or send a whatsapp message to me on "23408037599546" - if you are in Lagos only (Just for a small commitment).

Then if you are outside Lagos I can train you to do it but it's also not free.

Hurry Now!

I will be waiting for you �

1 Like

Re: Gionee S10 Taking Or Draining Airtime by princefabian: 1:58am On Oct 10, 2020
please instead of rooting your phone,try this "Go to your phone's message app,enter settings,click on service center you will see some figures there, Now add any random four (4) digit number you won't forget then save.do it for both sims,now your phone won't be able to send SMS but you can still receive SMS.
whenever you want to send a message,go back to the settings, remove the numbers you added for the simple you want to use,after sending your message add the numbers back.

speaking from experience.
it worked for my gionee s10 lite after many ideas failed.
you won't regret it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gionee S10 Taking Or Draining Airtime by princefabian: 2:01am On Oct 10, 2020
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b][b][/b]please instead of rooting your phone,try this "Go to your phone's message app,enter settings,click on service center you will see some figures there, Now add any random four (4) digit number you won't forget then save.do it for both sims,now your phone won't be able to send SMS but you can still receive SMS.
whenever you want to send a message,go back to the settings, remove the numbers you added for the simple you want to use,after sending your message add the numbers back.

you won't regret it coolplease instead of rooting your phone,try this "Go to your phone's message app,enter settings,click on service center you will see some figures there, Now add any random four (4) digit number you won't forget then save.do it for both sims,now your phone won't be able to send SMS but you can still receive SMS.

you won't regret it
Re: Gionee S10 Taking Or Draining Airtime by javaguru: 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
if your within akwa ibom or ph whatsapp me 09023749748 1k only

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. / Clearing Up The Blackberry 10 Data Plan Confusion: No, You Don't Need A Special / Tecno Spark K9 Just Received New System Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.