Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

#EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency (1502 Views)

EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting / EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm / #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by sharpden: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
Presidential aide, Bashir Ahmad, says his principal, Muhammadu Buhari, has been briefed on the ongoing nationwide demonstration demanding the end of brutal Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (FSARS).

Earlier this week, Nigerians across the country, took to the streets to demand the disbandment of the security outfit often accused of brutalising innocent citizens.

Although this is not the first time such demand will be made, the recent killing of a Delta man, by one of the force operatives, resuscitated the call.

In a tweet Friday evening, Mr Ahmad said the Inspector General of Police (IGP) Mohammed Adamu, briefed his principal yesterday and he is hopeful action will be taken to ameliorate the situation.

“Good people of Nigeria have every right to protest the #PoliceBrutality or anything they see is not going on well,” the presidential aide, whose colleague opined that fraudsters were behind the call, said.

“The President was briefed yesterday by the IG of Police, I am very sure action will be taken and in the best interest of Nigerians. #EndSARSProtests” he added.

https://todaypoliticsng.com/endsars-buhari-briefed-to-act-soon-presidency/
Re: #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by IKBARUTEN11(m): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
Soon fit turn 2 neva very soon

I dnt like the idea of sowore being part of the protest. He is a noted hypocrite

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by Kingnutts(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
oya ooo, Old man I'm impatiently waiting
Re: #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by sharpden: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
grin

Okay
Re: #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by Righteousness89(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
That's Great!
Re: #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by Yenefer(f): 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lies nothing about police brutality

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
I was warned not to disrespect elders if not, I for say Dan boroba shege
Re: #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by Vyzz: 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
He doesn't know what's happening....

He had to be briefed...

The delta man be Naija floyed George

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by chatinent: 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
Special briefing.
Re: #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by illicit(m): 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
He will just be shocked

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by AroleOduduwa2: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
Na now day break, presidency and the president himself are all m@d
Re: #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by bluegrass07: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
Very stupid administration.

So without being briefed, the oldman no dey read, or watch news?

Useless people.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by Racoon(m): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
Something that even the British & American public have been tweeting about? This is a serious indictment on this government is a serious unrest about SARS atrocities & brutality have been raging for a long yet the presidency is taking about being briefed know & "to act soon"? It just show they dont care.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
So he need to be briefed to know what's happening... Auto-Pilot
Re: #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by blackmantis: 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
ok,,

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by Tumbulum: 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
Just because its not cows that sarz is killing he has kept mute and have continued gisting Aisha in the oza room.
Walks out of the thread in anger

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by ThatFairGuy1: 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
Do not end SARS,. rather Reform it. Only criminals want it scraped completely.

Rather, I wish Senate is scraz #ScrapSenate outta our constitution
Re: #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by GuyWise101(m): 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nna mehnnnnn Bulhari is shocked after witnessing how the protest is going,
Re: #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by Mathantics: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by Finnese001: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
So he has no access to the internet or what

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by slivertongue: 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
GMB is always buying time, and will end up doing nothing
Re: #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by Shellsploit: 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nairalanders will be happy with this development.
Re: #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by Rhapsodia: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
Okay cheesy

Yes, keep briefing him. He is probably busy in za oza room
Re: #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by Memberclub(m): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
I've been thinking lately & I think its time we take our country back from these Northerners.

Think about it. We are like 2 different countries
Re: #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by majilore(m): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
Finnese001:

Does he knows what is internet?
Re: #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by HeadShot: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
Yenefer:
Lies nothing about police brutality

Lifeless presidency
Re: #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by HeadShot: 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
Memberclub:
I've been thinking lately & I think its time we take our country back from these Northerners.

Think about it. We are like 2 different countries

Yoruba Muslims have heard you...

It won't work

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by majilore(m): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
slivertongue:
GMB is always buying time, and will end up doing nothing

He is buying no time, he is still in shock, he is always in shock regarding happenings in the country.

Which country?
Re: #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by HeadShot: 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
Finnese001:

He's lifeless
Re: #EndSARS: Buhari briefed, to act soon – Presidency by adesoro80595: 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
Soon shape turn 2 cal very soonI ntis like the notion of sowore being element of the demonstration. He is a affirmed coward

(1) (Reply)

Imo North Senatorial By-election: Court Disqualifies Ibezim As Apc’s Candidate / Politics - Video: No Be Today Igbo People Begin Dey Smart / The War Is Already On Stop Fooling Yourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.