Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

I Need Cheap Hourly Data To Download Large Documentary - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Cheap Hourly Data To Download Large Documentary (1869 Views)

How To Download Large Files Above 15mb With Airtel Opera Mini Social Bundle Data / MTN Newly Youtube Hourly Data; 1 Hour Plan Is Capped At 750MB 3 Hours Plan 2.5GB / MTN Introduces New Hourly Data Plans For Youtube Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Cheap Hourly Data To Download Large Documentary by AdaugoChisom(f): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hi Great Nairalanders, which internet service provider Time base data plan is cheaper?
I need sometime like #50 for 1GB
Please suggest the plan with code biko
Re: I Need Cheap Hourly Data To Download Large Documentary by primestreams: 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
grin Where you dey make I share my mtn unlimited for you

1 Like

Re: I Need Cheap Hourly Data To Download Large Documentary by Collins4u1(m): 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
Are you in Anambra?
Re: I Need Cheap Hourly Data To Download Large Documentary by Yinkey6(m): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Oga oya share some with us cheesy
primestreams:
Re: I Need Cheap Hourly Data To Download Large Documentary by Yinkey6(m): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
Hi Great Nairalanders, which internet service provider Time base data plan is cheaper?

You can try out the night plans..

1 Like

Re: I Need Cheap Hourly Data To Download Large Documentary by tellsblinks(m): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
primestreams:

Omoh I de here oh.

They fit send am?
Re: I Need Cheap Hourly Data To Download Large Documentary by tellsblinks(m): 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
Yinkey6:

9mobile night plan: 9mobile (Etisalat) is offering you 1GB night only plan (12am -5am) for just N200. Well, it is enticing than that of MTN. You can dial *229*3*11# to get started.

– Glo night plan: Glo has so many forms of night data plan and they are worth testing out. Few combine both weekends and others with different timing zone. The Glo 1GB night plan for N200 is still working, (12 am – 5 am) dial *127*60# to get started.

– Airtel night plan: Airtel night plan might be the best for you. There is the 500MB for N25 and 1.5GB for N200 and they are valid from 12 am – 5 am. Theirs are more spectacular than others. Dial *312# to get started.

– MTN Pulse Nightlife: Mtn offering two data caps as night plan, 125MB for N25 and 250MB for N50. You will be able to subscribe to any of the Pulse Nightlife bundles multiple times but NOT more than 500MB in a day. Dial *406# to get started!

Lol, are you from the past??!

3 Likes

Re: I Need Cheap Hourly Data To Download Large Documentary by primestreams: 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
tellsblinks:

Omoh I de here oh.

They fit send am?
Lol

1 Like

Re: I Need Cheap Hourly Data To Download Large Documentary by Yinkey6(m): 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
tellsblinks:

Lol, are you from the past??!
I just copied it from one of the pages I saved on my phone browser.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Cheap Hourly Data To Download Large Documentary by Flytime: 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
only if etisalat eazy blaze was still alive
9mobile ended that beautiful plan sure to get then customers if publicized
Re: I Need Cheap Hourly Data To Download Large Documentary by AdaugoChisom(f): 12:52am On Oct 10, 2020
Thank you all for your contributions, I'm downloading my favourite documentaries with the MTN pulse #50 for 500mb

1 Like

Re: I Need Cheap Hourly Data To Download Large Documentary by AdaugoChisom(f): 12:52am On Oct 10, 2020
primestreams:
Bonny Island
Re: I Need Cheap Hourly Data To Download Large Documentary by AdaugoChisom(f): 12:53am On Oct 10, 2020
Yinkey6:

I just copied it from one of the pages I saved on my phone browser.
Re: I Need Cheap Hourly Data To Download Large Documentary by Kunja2: 7:28am On Oct 10, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
recommend s documentary you're downloading for me please
Re: I Need Cheap Hourly Data To Download Large Documentary by tellsblinks(m): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
Thank you all for your contributions, I'm downloading my favourite documentaries with the MTN pulse #50 for 500mb

Tell me how please
Re: I Need Cheap Hourly Data To Download Large Documentary by AdaugoChisom(f): 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
*406# select the night options

2 Likes

Re: I Need Cheap Hourly Data To Download Large Documentary by Skyfornia(m): 6:48am On Oct 26, 2020
Good luck
Re: I Need Cheap Hourly Data To Download Large Documentary by AdaugoChisom(f): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
primestreams:
Bonny Island
Re: I Need Cheap Hourly Data To Download Large Documentary by Anfield247(m): 8:20am On Jan 05, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Good morning my love, adaugochisom, I know you have been thinking of me, but never to worry, I am here to free your mind. so what's up?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Redmi Phone. My Budget Is 60-65k / The New Addition To E-series Family Nokia E5, Anyone Using It Yet / Can Anyone Help With The Full Specs Of Unilorin Tab?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.