Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? (6347 Views)

No Protest Against Fuel Subsidy Removal For Now – Labour / #OccupyLekkiTollGate: No Protest Will Be Allowed - Lagos Police Command Warns / No Protest, Gathering In Lagos State - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by Ogbuu101: 7:21am On Oct 10, 2020
HAccord:
Why should they join you to protest when you stupidlyshot yourself in the foot in 2015 by electing this government because you yorubas thought General Buhari was coming to 'deal with the Ibos' because of your rabid SW hate against the East?

What other protest is greater than the 'No' vote the East gave this administration in 2015 and 2019?

They've given up on your sophisticated stupidity and rightfully so. This administration is a product of your electoral stupidity, deal with it and leave the East alone.

Don't mind them.
Them go leave the disease de complain about the symptom
Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by Misterdhee1(m): 7:23am On Oct 10, 2020
HAccord:
Why should they join you to protest when you stupidlyshot yourself in the foot in 2015 by electing this government because you yorubas thought General Buhari was coming to 'deal with the Ibos' because of your rabid SW hate against the East?

What other protest is greater than the 'No' vote the East gave this administration in 2015 and 2019?

They've given up on your sophisticated stupidity and rightfully so. This administration is a product of your electoral stupidity, deal with it and leave the East alone.

Your life since that 2015 has painfully always revolved around GEJ's loss. Even the loser has moved on, move on too. Your family deserves it
Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:24am On Oct 10, 2020
wwwihy:
South East seems to be quiet. Are they cowards?

No Protest in Anambra
No Protest in Enugu
No Protest in Abia
No Protest in Ebonyi
No Protest in Imo except 30mins gathering

Nobody should come here and be ranting about betrayers and Southern Unity anymore .....We can now see clearly.

what about the NORTH.....have you heard about any protest there?
Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by Ogbuu101: 7:37am On Oct 10, 2020
cocolacec:

What is the difference between two fulanis,Atiku and buhari? Ibos voted for Atiku ,Atiku and Nuhari are two sides of the same coin.
If we tell you guys something,you should listen attentively.
Northern elites are broadly divided into 2 groups.
Buhari, Hell rufai, Kwankwaso,Junaid MuhaMAD and many others are northern and Islamic supremacists and they don't pretend about it.
Watch Buhari's utterances b4 2014,see how Kwankwaso goes about posting bail for northern muslims who commit crime in the south.
On the other hand,Atiku,Lamido,Goje,Tanko Yakassi,Shehi Sani,Col Abubakar Dangiwar Umar and plenty others are detribalized northerners who do not carry religion or ethnicity on their heads.Willing to work with anybody from anywhere.
Your lord and master thiefnuubu and his gang know this but banked on the gullibility of the average afonja youth plus the religious bigotry of Yerobber muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:40am On Oct 10, 2020
wwwihy:

No Protest in Anambra
No Protest in Enugu
No Protest in Abia
No Protest in Ebonyi

Nobody should come here and be ranting about betrayers and Southern Unity anymore .....We can now see clearly.
Is Yahoo boys and one million boys from south west that is protesting.
Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by spice123(m): 7:43am On Oct 10, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Is Yahoo boys and one million boys from south west that is protesting.
Point of correction. Those boys when they marched were not even up to 100 thousand. One million ko, One million ni.
Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by KosiGee(m): 8:07am On Oct 10, 2020
seunmsg:
Very interesting comments from our Igbo brothers and sisters on why the Igbos have refused to join the Endsars protest. They can keep badmouthing the protest for now, the south west and south south won’t be deterred. And like everything we’ve achieved for this country, we will fight alone without them and achieve result. When the battle is won, we shall come back to review this thread.

You guys should calm down. There will be protest in the South East and strategies are being put in place to make sure that it’s well organised and well executed.

South East is a hot area at the moment with tie recent killings by DSS, Police and military from 82 Div Nigeria Army not long ago.

It’s easy for the police(SARS) to infiltrate the protest and use that as another excuse to harm innocent people and at the end of the day, IPOB would be blamed giving Nigerians the opportunity to hate on and distance themselves from the group...

People are also wary of being branded Igbos.

There will be protests but it will be well coordinated.
Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by prowriterss: 8:23am On Oct 10, 2020
We can't waste our strength on that......one thing is certain, Nigerian government will never end sars
Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by Gadaluck(m): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2020
Finnese001:

Boss man, I dey greet ooo

I greet you too nwanne. How that way na?
Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by oyatz(m): 9:11am On Oct 10, 2020
dasparrow:

Actually, it is because most Igbos just want a country of their own which they have been requesting for since the 1960's. Their hearts, minds and soul are no longer in Nigeria. They just want out. Hence, anything concerning Nigeria does not interest them. Can't blame them.

Except if the matter involves Tinubu
Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by HAccord: 9:45am On Oct 10, 2020
sad
Misterdhee1:

Your life since that 2015 has painfully always revolved around GEJ's loss. Even the loser has moved on, move on too. Your family deserves it

Keep grandstanding an gallivanting around the issue. You brought wood-infested ants into your home in the SW despite all warnings from the East and now you cry about the East's indifference about your plight? How best can we describe your foolery if not crass stupidity?
Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by Misterdhee1(m): 9:52am On Oct 10, 2020
HAccord:
sad

Keep grandstanding an gallivanting around the issue. You brought wood-infested ants into your home in the SW despite all warnings from the East and now you cry about the East's indifference about your plight? How best can we describe your foolery if not crass stupidity?
Yoruba don't reinforce failure. We didn't vote even OBJ despite being the obvious choice of the cabal in 1999, and heaven didn't fall. You guys wanted to hoodwink everyone to reinforce gej's gargantuan failure in 2015 and yorubas chose to align with another party - since pdp has consistently failed. Despite voting for pdp since 1999, how has east fared? No be una get the worst metrics after NE? Even GEJ has moved on, stop crying over a spilled milk. People make choices - it's the sweetness of democracy. Was your tribe any better even during gej's tenure?
Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by ucham: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2020
May thunder strike the op for daring to incite hatred against the Igbos. Mods hope you guys can see what's going on.

Has anyone in Hausa land or the North gone out for any protest? Why must he single out the South East for ridicule.

He even admitted that there has been a 30 minutes gathering in Imo State. The question is has there been a 1 minute gathering in Kano or Kaduna?

I hope it is clear to onlookers that that the op and those like him are trying to incite hate against Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by junketer(m): 10:04am On Oct 10, 2020
Look at mofos saying igbos are cowards, chai! I can't stop laughing. The kind protest igbos have done for biafra no other tribe can do it. Op, we are just not interested in what happens in Nigeria. If Buhari ends sars, fine but if not na we all go dey endure.
When you guys are ready to protest for disintegration of Nigeria let us know and we will gladly come out enmasse to protest. For now, SARS or no SARS we don't care.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by apex0038(m): 10:10am On Oct 10, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:
Because we are not zoo people.
. Excuse but there also killing,harassing people in that zone more than any part of Nigeria. The problem is that the people there do not no the meaning of betrayal is just cabbage in,cabbage out.
Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by Youngmaster0(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2020
seunmsg:
Very interesting comments from our Igbo brothers and sisters on why the Igbos have refused to join the Endsars protest. They can keep badmouthing the protest for now, the south west and south south won’t be deterred. And like everything we’ve achieved for this country, we will fight alone without them and achieve result. When the battle is won, we shall come back to review this thread.

When has it become south west and south south.. When did that union begin?
Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by Youngmaster0(m): 11:03am On Oct 10, 2020
cocolacec:

What is the difference between two fulanis,Atiku and buhari? Ibos voted for Atiku ,Atiku and Nuhari are two sides of the same coin.

It was 2015 election that brought in Buhari a fulani not 2019.

2015 you had a choice between a southner or fulani, the waste choose a fulanis, 2019 there was little or no choice, both major contestant were fulani
Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by Finnese001: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2020
Gadaluck:

I greet you too nwanne. How that way na?

Boss normal level oo

How your side?
Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by Yujin(m): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
Southern unity my foot.
They only want others to protest for what favours them.
At this moment, nobody talks about unity, u won't join others but when others refuse to join you, u start shouting betrayal
Where are you again?
Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by dukeprince50: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2020
Yujin:
Where are you again?
lol, omo I deh my house o. But I support the EndSars movement 100% behind my keyboard. Security agencies can't be trusted so I no wan go out. I do t wanna hear, a bullet touched a nairalander after protest went bloody

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by Yujin(m): 11:16am On Oct 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
lol, omo I deh my house o.
But I support the EndSars movement 100% behind my keyboard.
Security agencies can't be trusted so I no wan go out.
I do t wanna hear, a bullet touched a nairalander after protest went bloody
What state are you from? That's what I intended to ask you.
Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by dukeprince50: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2020
Yujin:

What state are you from? That's what I intended to ask you.
I'm from the South south region, Rivers state precise
Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by Yujin(m): 11:19am On Oct 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
I'm from the South south region, Rivers state precise
Is there any of such protest there at present?
Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by Umueme: 11:24am On Oct 10, 2020
When you guys were voting in Bubu for personal gains, did you consider South East? Make una suffer the repercussions cos we Igbo's adapt to almost any situation

#My_Opinion

4 Likes

Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by dukeprince50: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2020
Yujin:

Is there any of such protest there at present?
who the fvck cares? I'm watching natgeo wild at home.

The last time I joined a protest, back then in school, I received heavy slap from a cultist.

Weda there is protest or not, ion care
Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by Yujin(m): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
who the fvck cares? I'm watching natgeo wild at home.

The last time I joined a protest, back then in school, I received heavy slap from a cultist.

Weda there is protest or not, ion care
Good. I asked you these questions because you had started accusing the SE for not joining the protest. I just want to see if your accusation has a 'locus standi'.
Enjoy your NatGeoWild.
Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by dukeprince50: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2020
Yujin:

Good. I asked you these questions because you had started accusing the SE for not joining the protest. I just want to see if your accusation has a 'locus standi'.
Enjoy your NatGeoWild.
calm ur teat, its bad that an entire geographical region is not joining the protest.
Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by LostAddict1: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2020
wwwihy:

No Protest in Anambra
No Protest in Enugu
No Protest in Abia
No Protest in Ebonyi

There is an ongoing protest in Imo, Enugu, and Anambara and the crowd that turned up is large.
Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
wwwihy:

No Protest in Anambra
No Protest in Enugu
No Protest in Abia
No Protest in Ebonyi

THEY'VE BEEN PROTESTING IN AWKA AND ENUGU FOR TWO DAYS RUNNING, DON'T BE STUPID.

THERE'S TIME FOR EVERYTHING. TIME TO FUC THE GOVERNMENT UP, AND TIME TO CONTINUE WITH YOUR STUPID TRIBALISM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by Exjoker(m): 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yahoo boys are more prevalence in the south west and south south hence the presence of more SARS operatives in these zone. Also cases of armed robbery is more prevalent in this two zones also than in any zone Nigeria...
Re: ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Imagine a Protest that was orchestrated and Spearheaded by Runtown a South Easterner, after Naira Marley and his co Yoruba's chickened out.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Us Embassy In Nigeria Actually Tweet These Words In 2018??? / Breaking! Misfortune Befall Asari Dokubo After Insulting Peter OBI- Pics / NPC Staff E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census “Ad-hoc Staff” Opens.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.