Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring - Politics (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring (159701 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by ArmedRobber: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

Am not aware of such agreement
late Abba kyari was the person that brokered the deal. Osho was in his office after appeal court adjourn the sitting for osho case.
The moment the deal was struck appeal court later in the evening Sat on osho case and set aside the ruling that suspend osho.

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Kyase(m): 11:18am On Oct 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

True,amosun is not a core progressive or a tinubu product like fayemi or aketi so I'll excuse him
Amosun is only loyal to himself and Buhari, nothing more
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 11:20am On Oct 11, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Yes, I believe OBj tried to reconcile them few weeks ago but failed.

I believe Jegede being from the largest local government area(Akure south) in Ondo feels he might be able to win it alone, especially in Ondo central district.
Now, the deed has been done....would they reconcile for brothers-sake?
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by ArmedRobber: 11:21am On Oct 11, 2020
Kyase:

It's a pity and I like him
I hope he retraced his steps and go back to Apc like Dogara.
He is a political force, he was misled by saraki. because he was the only politican that buhari called personally to aso rock in order to persuade him to stay. His feud with Ganduje cost sanusi his throne cause sanusi was on kwankaso side.
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 11:21am On Oct 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

Am not aware of such agreement
There was...off-book.

That was why the agitation to remove Oshio died down, until Kyari died.
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Kyase(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2020
fergie001:

If you're Jegede will you, after what happened, say the truth
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Iamgrey5(m): 11:22am On Oct 11, 2020
fergie001:

I doubt it.

Who will step down for who?

Everyone is a king for his lane.
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 11:23am On Oct 11, 2020
Kyase:

If you're Jegede will you, after what happened, say the truth
I will......They will come together, it will only hurt for a while.

Time heals a lot. Did Atiku not go back to OBJ?
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Afamed: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2020
ArmedRobber:
late Abba kyari was the person that brokered the deal. Osho was in his office after appeal court adjourn the sitting for osho case.
The moment the deal was struck appeal court later in the evening Sat on osho case and set aside the ruling that suspend osho.
That remains hearsay
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Kyase(m): 11:24am On Oct 11, 2020
ArmedRobber:
I hope he retraced his steps and go back to Apc like Dogara.
He is a political force, he was misled by saraki. because he was the only politican that buhari called personally to aso rock in order to persuade him to stay. His feud with Ganduje cost sanusi his throne cause sanusi was on kwankaso side.
Before his switch to PDP, Amana is only second to Buhari in the entire North, no politician can match him, but see now common Ganduje is peppering him, even Tambuwal get small swag now pass am

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Kyase(m): 11:25am On Oct 11, 2020
fergie001:

I will......They will come together, it will only hurt for a while.

Time heals a lot. Did Atiku not go back to OBJ?
They can only reconcile if and only when Jegede becomes desperate like Atiku.
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Afamed: 11:26am On Oct 11, 2020
fergie001:

Carry your reconciliation to PDP thread. Let us enjoy our victory. Don't derail the thread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Kyase(m): 11:28am On Oct 11, 2020
Afamed:

Carry your reconciliation to PDP thread. Let us enjoy our victory. Don't derail the thread
Lol like say you dey beef this guy, since that Edo election time
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by AlabiJ: 11:28am On Oct 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

Aketi would want to do like fayemi and impose someone jor.if fayemi inspite of his political travails from 2014 will misbehave,why not aketi

They can try but won't succeed. Ondo and Ekiti are two states that have similar political temperament. Fayemi himself is superintending a divided/factionalized APC in Ekiti. All those in the other APC faction in Ekiti were critical to his reelection success. Infact, when he tried to have those in the other faction suspended in their various wards, their ward chairmen vehemently resisted the move. If Fayemi should succeed in presenting an unpopular candidate as successor, PDP would take back the state because other APC structures would work against their party. Ditto Aketi/Ondo

3 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 11:29am On Oct 11, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I doubt it.

Who will step down for who?

Everyone is a king for his lane.
I don't even know again sef
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Yebosola(m): 11:29am On Oct 11, 2020
Bennycollins:
Obviously money played a big part in this election. The APC knew that was the only way out . Sorry the people are hungry and can't help it.

Cry me river, upper iweka news, Ondo is not Edo or Rivers .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by ArmedRobber: 11:29am On Oct 11, 2020
Kyase:

Before his switch to PDP, Amana is only second to Buhari in the entire North, no politician can match him, but see now common Ganduje is peppering him, even Tambuwal get small swag now pass am
he spent alot on the failed governorship ambition of his inlaw. I dont think he can recover from that.
Combination of Ganduje and shekarau will be too much for him cos he is no longer a force to reckon with

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 11:30am On Oct 11, 2020
Kyase:

Please leave him alone......he does this on every thread, and even on Man Utd threads with his OPPS OPPPS PIMPAR monikers...let him continue....Pay him no mind, he will get tired.

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 11:31am On Oct 11, 2020
Kyase:

They can only reconcile if and only when Jegede becomes desperate like Atiku.
I think he should know when to stop, and that is NOW.
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Afamed: 11:32am On Oct 11, 2020
Kyase:

Nothing to beef. We deserve our victory party.
He can create a thread for reconciliation for Jegede, Atiku,Wike ,Obj And Agboola na him sabi that one

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Kyase(m): 11:33am On Oct 11, 2020
Afamed:

Nothing to beef. We deserve our victory party.
He can create a thread for reconciliation for Jegede, Atiku,Wike ,Obj And Agboola na him sabi that one
Weya na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Kyase(m): 11:34am On Oct 11, 2020
fergie001:

I think he should know when to stop, and that is NOW.
Let's watch and see what will happen.
But remember some enemies can't be reconciled, check kwankoso and shekareau in kano
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 11:35am On Oct 11, 2020
Kyase:

Let's watch and see what will happen.
But remember some enemies can't be reconciled, check kwankoso and shekareau in kano
It's all politics. No permanent enemy, just permanent interests.

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by BluntNigerian: 11:36am On Oct 11, 2020
fergie001:
I just got same from PU results & compiled.
Wooww.. You mean, the PU Results which they uploaded on the Virtual Portal??
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by ArmedRobber: 11:36am On Oct 11, 2020
Afamed:

That remains hearsay
https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-appeal-court-puts-off-hearing-in-oshiomholes-appeal/?fbclid=IwAR3UrOFPd7KNof7tvP5Z6Lc_zXswau2htZJNEqdB0BEa7h2Hp7FCaEeyD_g

This was before osho met late abba kyari this was around 12:30pm

https://punchng.com/breaking-buhari-gbajabiamila-meet-oshiomhole-sighted-at-kyaris-office/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true
This was when gbaja interfered on osho case, and meet buhari. Osho was also seen in abba kyari office. This is about 3:15pm same day.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/breaking-appeal-court-makes-u-turn-to-hear-oshiomholes-appeal-4pm/
this was after osho had meeting with Abba kyari in his office 4pm same day
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 11:36am On Oct 11, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Wooww..
You mean, the PU Results which they uploaded on the Virtual Portal??
The ones announced at Ward Centres....I just had to sort individually.

I think the Portal's a bit delayed.

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Yebosola(m): 11:36am On Oct 11, 2020
Kyase:

Ganduje is just wicked.
Amana is broke, his only hope now(the reason why he turned to boi boi) is for the pdp to give him the VP slot if they zone their presidency to South.
And Ganduje/malam shakerau are still waiting for him in 2023. The guy is alone in Kano, with sanusi gone.

Oil deh your, no b every battle u can win, that's y Tinubu is strategist, he knows when to lie low and send his foot soldiers to do the work, Amana didn't choose his battle well at all.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Kyase(m): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2020
ArmedRobber:
he spent alot on the failed governorship ambition of his inlaw. I dont think he can recover from that.
Combination of Ganduje and shekarau will be too much for him cos he is no longer a force to reckon with
True, the dude is hell broke now.
He can't even say anything in Kano now, Ganduje is a beast aswear, he checkmate him in every area.
But I prefer him to shakareau sha, let shakerau return to PDP and Amana come back, since the two can't be in the same party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Kyase(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2020
fergie001:

Please leave him alone......he does this on every thread, and even on Man Utd threads with his OPPS OPPPS PIMPAR monikers...let him continue....Pay him no mind, he will get tired.
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Dansuqi: 11:39am On Oct 11, 2020
Live feeds back
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by ArmedRobber: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2020
Kyase:

True, the dude is hell broke now.
He can't even say anything in Kano now, Ganduje is a beast aswear, he checkmate him in every area.
But I prefer him to shakareau sha, let shakerau return to PDP and Amana come back, since the two can't be in the same party
lol its funny how shekarau and kwankaso dont want to see each other or belong to same partycheesy
It was because of kwankaso defection that made shekarau switch to Apc.
Ganduje is the sole beneficiary of kwankaso vs shekarau
Re: Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Kyase(m): 11:41am On Oct 11, 2020
Yebosola:

Oil deh your, no b every battle u can win, that's y Tinubu is strategist, he knows when to lie low and send his foot soldiers to do the work, Amana didn't choose his battle well at all.

Amana thought he will win the primary, against atikus dollars that was the beginning of his downfall, Atiku made sure he was clipped before the primary, that made him to be useless to his party when the main election came.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (79) (Reply)

IMO Governorship Election Result / Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.