Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now (6799 Views)

See What Veteran Actor, Saint Obi Looks Like Now / See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into / If Naija Had Been Corrupt-free Since 1960, This Is How Cities Will Look Like Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by Valentine247: 12:30am On Oct 10, 2020
Florence otedola, popularly known as DJ cupoy is Nigerian disc jockey and song producer.

She is the daughter of Nigerian rich businessman, Femi Otedola.

DJ cuppy went to her social media handle to share how her little lion looks like now.
Remember that around November 2019 she bought a young lion and named it cuppy.
Some people on social media criticized her for keeping a lion as pet, speaking on the possibility of the future outcome.
As we all know, keeping dangerous animals like lion can be considered dangerous.

https://softmp3.com.ng/2020/10/09/remember-dj-cuppys-little-lion-see-how-it-looks-like-now/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by Charleys: 1:32am On Oct 10, 2020
Another premium tears loading

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by Holumhidey(m): 1:45am On Oct 10, 2020
to cuppy this meal press 4

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by doggedfighter(f): 1:52am On Oct 10, 2020
How's this a lion?

1 Like

Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by Sundaygeorge: 2:51am On Oct 10, 2020
training a monster that will attack her, if not kill her in time to come

2 Likes

Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by DaddyRochie1642: 3:13am On Oct 10, 2020
When it "Finally Happens", no one should come here and start Preaching.

2 Likes

Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by DaddyRochie1642: 3:14am On Oct 10, 2020
Hope it won't end in Weeping and gnashing of Teeth for her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by SoftP(m): 3:37am On Oct 10, 2020
Wealth is not wisdom indeed

4 Likes

Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by 444crop: 4:16am On Oct 10, 2020
What a description...the daughter of a Nigerian wealthy business man...... How about a name she has made for her self How long will she continue with that a
Description

2 Likes

Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:08am On Oct 10, 2020
Lion that has a white skin that one na lion too. Till she show me this kinda skin moving animal all she has got na cat....

1 Like

Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by IjebuWarrior: 5:17am On Oct 10, 2020
Omo Yawa dey ooo... grin

Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by marshalcarter: 5:26am On Oct 10, 2020
issorite....see the face of the little cub sef...sad

1 Like

Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by hakeem4(m): 6:23am On Oct 10, 2020
SoftP:
Wealth is not wisdom indeed
neither is being a destitute tantamount to wisdom.

I just feel you’re envious of the poor lady

1 Like

Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by div111(m): 6:41am On Oct 10, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Hope it won't end in Weeping and gnashing of Teeth for her.

to slap you dey hungry megrin
Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by adekemi45600: 7:00am On Oct 10, 2020
tiger that has a caucasians epidermis that one na tiger too. Till she show me this kinda epidermis moving dog all she has got na kitten....
Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by kmaster007: 7:08am On Oct 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by Openbusiness: 7:55am On Oct 10, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Lion that has a white skin that one na lion too. Till she show me this kinda skin moving animal all she has got na cat....
What she's holding is a complete real 100% lion cub. We have white lions too. Not all lions are brown

4 Likes

Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by Openbusiness: 7:59am On Oct 10, 2020
I just hope she knows that in the next 2 to 3 years, that lion will be able to kill and eat a human being grin The LASG should take note and seize this lion from her if it's in Lagos she kept it. We can't be having people keeping lions as pets within residential areas.

1 Like

Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by Freestainworld(m): 8:23am On Oct 10, 2020
cuppy cuppy people

1 Like

Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:25am On Oct 10, 2020
Openbusiness:
What she's holding is a complete real 100% lion cub. We have white lions too. Not all lions are brown

Abi... If that be the case na for express she dey play so ooo
Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by SoftP(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2020
hakeem4:
neither is being a destitute tantamount to wisdom.

I just feel you’re envious of the poor lady

Poor boy’
Me envious grin grin-
Nairaland is indeed a platform for the likes of you to hide behind shadows, else u had been given a hot whop in ur ass for reacting without brains

hiding behind moniker to spill trash, in reality you are penurious.
To what wisdom is it to raise a wild cat as pet’

Ass- licking a celebrity who don’t even recognize ur existence.

Ur response to my comment shows how low profiled and poor of a thinker you are
Obviously in reality, u are badly off

2 Likes

Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 10, 2020
The LION no dey grow..?
Or na CAT born the Lion..?

1 Like

Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by doggedfighter(f): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2020
SoftP:

Poor boy’
Me envious grin grin-
Nairaland is indeed a platform to the likes of you to hide behind shadows, else u had been given a hot whop in ur ass for reacting without brains

hiding behind moniker to spill trash, in reality you are penurious.
To what wisdom is it to raise a wild cat as pet’

Ass- licking a celebrity who don’t even recognize ur existence.

Ur response to my comment shows how low profiled and poor of a thinker you are
Obviously in reality, u are badly off
Softp, easy on the guy please grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by tfash96(m): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2020
Openbusiness:
I just hope she knows that in the next 2 to 3 years, that lion will be able to kill and eat a human being grin The LASG should take note and seize this lion from her if it's in Lagos she kept it. We can't be having people keeping lions as pets within residential areas.
1 Arabian guy is helping her to rear it somewhere but I'm somehow sure it's not in Nigeria but still I hope the next headline we'll see about this won't be DJ Cuppy almost became a meal to her pet

1 Like

Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by SoftP(m): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2020
doggedfighter:

Softp, easy on the guy please grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin
The kid is just a trouble finder

1 Like

Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by Bobkayz: 10:48am On Oct 10, 2020
Cuppy cub
Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by Tochj(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2020
[quote author=doggedfighter post=94790919]
Softp, easy on the guy please grin grin grin grin grin[/quote
Peace,peace Bikonu
Ka anyi ya ofu
We are still talking about how to endsars.
Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 10, 2020
Albino lion
Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by DaInferno(m): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
some lions are off white
Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by bigjackass: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2020
Was it not two weeks ago a man was reported to have been eaten by his own lion
Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 10, 2020
grin
Re: Remember DJ Cuppy's Little Lion, See How It Looks Like Now by mrdharkchild(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
This quote comes to mind: you fatten a hungry dog enough to eat you. You can't tame d wild unless u charm it. That pet will eat dj cuppy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo’s Waist Causes A Stir On Social Media After Hitting The Gym (photos) / Konji!!!man Caught On CCTV Fingering A Lady In A Restaurant In Ghana(see Video) / See Pictures As 15 Men Compete To Impregnate A 41-years Old Lady In A Reality Sh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.