Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Should The Government #Endsars? What About #Endfraud Eendscam #Endrobbery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should The Government #Endsars? What About #Endfraud Eendscam #Endrobbery (313 Views)

#endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals / EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos / Twitter User Threaten To Kill The Government #endsars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should The Government #Endsars? What About #Endfraud Eendscam #Endrobbery by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 10, 2020
Fact is if we want an End to Sars, there should be #ENDSCAM too...

Until there can be #endScam, #EndRobbery @gunpoint, #Endfraud etc, only then can there be #ENDSARS.

Have u guys thought about it at all? If Sars is scrapped, will the citizen defend themselves against armed robbers?
Ordinary covid 19 palava, people were already shouting for police help Cox of street boys robbery... What if they #ENDSARS, who do you think will respond to such emergency

The Fact is #ENDSARS can never work, only #REFORMSARS can work.... Those celebrities leading protest are just deceiving you, they are using you guys to catch cruise... #ENDSARS wunt work..

As long as robbery, scam and all other frauds never stop, SARS cannot be stop..

Categories of people that are Shouting #EndSars

1. Innocent Sars victim : I understand this category.. They or sumone related to them who was innocent must have been hurt by Sars..

2. Yahoo boys ( these ones don't care abt the people they have brought sadness into their lives as long as they keep collecting money and lavishing on rubbish things )

3. Armed robbers... No need for explanation..

4. Apart from the innocent victims of Sars, the others are just empty drums with loud noise.... SARS shall continue to clamp down on yahoo boys and make them suffer like they made others suffer.... Yahoo boys shall end in regret as they have made others too..

5. If you are a lady and you are shouting #ENDSARS too because your boyfriend is a yahoo boy, continue till yahoo boys use you or someone close to you for Yahoo empowerment, then you will live your life in regret.

Nigerians, Ronuuuuuu..... Nigeria nor be UK

Who will defend you against armed robbers...?

Who will stand for you when you are scammed and robbed off all your possessions? Funny enough, the person dt scammed you used all ur life saving on weed, beers and ladies undecided undecided undecided

I hope Staffs of Nigeria Police, President office and Governor Office read this

Please, Nigeria Police, Don't scrap SARS... Not everyone is agitating for #ENDSARS....
We should only #ENDSARS if we can #ENDSCAM, #ENDFRAUD & #ENDROBBERY...

Please We should Advocate #REFORMSARS

Voice Of Meaningful Nigerians..

We shout, PLEASE DON'T #ENDSARS....... IF THERE IS NO PROTEST AGAINST #ENDFRAUD #ENDROBBERY #ENDSCAM, THEN NO POINT FOR #ENDSARS..

SOLUTION IS #REFORMSAR

Cc: yahoo boys and armed robbers on nairaland, I know say una no happy...

Cc: Mynd44 Oam4j... If una like make una delete am, no problem..... I have said my mind.....

Please click below and see comment of yahoo boys on nairaland.... SARS must not be scrapped.. Please click the Link and read all comments

https://www.nairaland.com/6160996/delete-these-6-apps-avoid

3 Likes

Re: Should The Government #Endsars? What About #Endfraud Eendscam #Endrobbery by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 10, 2020
Anyway, I am deactivating because of safety reasons...

If you like call me a police tool, u r deceiving yourself... I am a normal nairalander and citizen like you... It is just dt I can't post this with my main account bcox Evil reside in so many people.

People Who do evil intentionally and they will find a mean to end lives of people who are against evil.....

See yahoo boys on nairaland

Re: Should The Government #Endsars? What About #Endfraud Eendscam #Endrobbery by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 10, 2020
See the link below and see yahoo evil Boys feeling themselves...

They must be dealt with

Re: Should The Government #Endsars? What About #Endfraud Eendscam #Endrobbery by marshalcarter: 5:20am On Oct 10, 2020
Monsters you made by Burna on repeat cool
Re: Should The Government #Endsars? What About #Endfraud Eendscam #Endrobbery by WonderManly(m): 5:21am On Oct 10, 2020
I have nothing much to say than...

Re: Should The Government #Endsars? What About #Endfraud Eendscam #Endrobbery by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 10, 2020
M0R0N so you registered today because of this trash, the SARS guys will visit you someday

Re: Should The Government #Endsars? What About #Endfraud Eendscam #Endrobbery by daddytime(m): 5:25am On Oct 10, 2020
#ReformSars #ReformPolice
Re: Should The Government #Endsars? What About #Endfraud Eendscam #Endrobbery by landforeast(m): 5:29am On Oct 10, 2020
#Endcorruption is the most important protest. The Youth are taking to crime, scam and fraud because there is no job while politicians are pocketing billions of naira and shifting it aborad while the Country is in a total economic mess.
Re: Should The Government #Endsars? What About #Endfraud Eendscam #Endrobbery by orisa37: 5:50am On Oct 10, 2020
CORRUPT IS 666. CHECK IT UP. END CORRUPTION. END ALL EVIL.
Re: Should The Government #Endsars? What About #Endfraud Eendscam #Endrobbery by DenreleDave(m): 5:53am On Oct 10, 2020
The greatest scam are our government and politicians...

Until evil ends in the govt, evil will continue in the society..

It will interest you to know that Nigerian government is the main reason why other nations see us as bad people..

Purge out evil in the government and see evil purged out in every other sector
Re: Should The Government #Endsars? What About #Endfraud Eendscam #Endrobbery by DenreleDave(m): 5:54am On Oct 10, 2020
landforeast:
#Endcorruption is the most important protest. The Youth are taking to crime, scam and fraud because there is no job while politicians are pocketing billions of naira and shifting it aborad while the Country is in a total economic mess.

Exactly..... Our self appointed politicians are the cause of this great evil
Re: Should The Government #Endsars? What About #Endfraud Eendscam #Endrobbery by Helpfromabove1(m): 6:01am On Oct 10, 2020
then end Nigeria simple
Re: Should The Government #Endsars? What About #Endfraud Eendscam #Endrobbery by dododawa1: 6:48am On Oct 10, 2020
Oga STEP by STEP by STEP
Re: Should The Government #Endsars? What About #Endfraud Eendscam #Endrobbery by iokpebholo: 6:53am On Oct 10, 2020
End SARS campaign is just simple Yahoo boys campaign,they should continue to be violent until they are fully crushed
Re: Should The Government #Endsars? What About #Endfraud Eendscam #Endrobbery by 143WaZoBia: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2020
All of you saying that the end Sars protest is unnecessary are saying rubbish.
That’s how you know that people protesting are smarter than y’all except you are political agents. The economy is the way it is because there’s pandemic but sars have no reason shooting and killing youths, they arrest, harass and kill youth unprovoked. This is how the revolution begins. You all have said that the Nigerian populace are cowards now you are seeing strength and togetherness you are talking in rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

#ondodecide2020: Massive Turnout, Rowdiness At Idanre LG PIXS / Why Women Envy Women / #endsars Protest: An Indication Nigerian Youth Don't Biafra,oduduwa And Arewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.