Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Why I Don’t Want To Get Married – Chioma Okoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Don’t Want To Get Married – Chioma Okoye (975 Views)

Davido Secretly Married Chioma Officially After The Death Of Their Son (video) / Davido Would’ve Married Chioma If She Hadn’t Gotten Pregnant – Sonia Ogiri / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don’t Want To Get Married – Chioma Okoye by chiomarita: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2020
It is often said that celebrity marriages crash as fast as they are contracted and this has left bitter taste in the tongues of young single ladies out there.

For pretty Nollywood actress, Chioma Okoye, the thoughts of getting married, starting a new family scares her.

"I have always been scared of marriage naturally without the celebrity marriage crashing stuff came up. I can't really explain but the thoughts of leaving my family to live with another family, changing my surname to another, going to another village for Christmas instead of my village scare me. They were my major fears before, but now it has toppled by fear of emotional blackmailed, domestic violence or lack of peace at home," she told [url]pearlsnews.com[/url]

The Public Administration graduate from Enugu state university of science and technology also maintained that she would never succumb to dating or marrying any of her colleagues in Showbiz.

Recounting her experience Randy producers, Ms Okoye says.... Read on at

https://pearlsnews.com/why-i-dont-want-to-get-married-chioma-okoye/

Re: Why I Don’t Want To Get Married – Chioma Okoye by Houseofglam7(f): 9:25am On Oct 10, 2020
Then don't undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“enough Of The Ex, Meet My Next” Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her New Man / Naija Man Denies Impregnating Lady In Europe, Claims He Traveled For 9 Months / Wizkid Arrives #14thheadies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.