Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Check Out What This Lady Did For Her Father That Got Over 6000 Comments In 3hrs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out What This Lady Did For Her Father That Got Over 6000 Comments In 3hrs (1413 Views)

Naira Marley Breaks Instagram Record In Africa, Gets 40,000 Comments In 5 Hours / Top 10 People With The Funniest And Most Controversial Comments In Nairaland / Davido To Tekno On His 25th Birthday: "I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out What This Lady Did For Her Father That Got Over 6000 Comments In 3hrs by Nelly4you: 8:39am On Oct 10, 2020
Children that are very close to their parents always know how to show love to them. However, a child who isn’t really close to his/her parents would find it hard to really express love to them. There is a saying that some female children are closer to their fathers than the male. There is a lot of truth to it because they know how to make their father happy to the extent that when they make a request, he doesn’t decline.

When these females grow up, they know how to shower their fathers with love for all the good things he has done for them right from the time they were born. A video of a lady showing love to her father was shared on Instagram and the amount of comments that particular video got was shocking.

In just 3 hours the video gathered over 6 thousand comments because of how touching it was.

The lady in the video brought a cake and some edibles to her father. It appears that she brought it to his place of work, and this really surprised him because he started crying. His friends can also be seen around him celebrating with him.

His daughter hugged him in a very emotional way that touched lots of people who came across the video. The comments written by people were also touching. Some of them talked about how they would have loved to have the opportunity to do something as lovely as this to their father if he was alive. There were also some who felt very touched, and said the video has put tears in their eye and they have to call their fathers. One person who commented wrote “Don’t be surprised, this might be the first time he is receiving a gift, surprise your loved one also”

Re: Check Out What This Lady Did For Her Father That Got Over 6000 Comments In 3hrs by Nelly4you: 8:40am On Oct 10, 2020
Here are comments below:

Re: Check Out What This Lady Did For Her Father That Got Over 6000 Comments In 3hrs by bskyb(m): 8:42am On Oct 10, 2020
His daughter has got a beautiful heart. I hope he lives long to enjoy the fruits of his labour
Re: Check Out What This Lady Did For Her Father That Got Over 6000 Comments In 3hrs by Nelly4you: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2020
bskyb:
His daughter has got a beautiful heart. I hope he lives long to enjoy the fruits of his labour
Abi... Those who have dad pls cherish them when they're alive.... How I wish I could see him one more time
Re: Check Out What This Lady Did For Her Father That Got Over 6000 Comments In 3hrs by bskyb(m): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nelly4you:

Abi... Those who have dad pls cherish them when they're alive.... How I wish I could see him one more time

Take consolation in the fact that he has gone to rest with God.
You have raised an important point, though. We should learn to celebrate them while they are still alive. Mine died almost 2 decades ago. I still miss him
Re: Check Out What This Lady Did For Her Father That Got Over 6000 Comments In 3hrs by Queenflourish(f): 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Am teary, when I see posts like this make me feel bad that I don't have a dad
Re: Check Out What This Lady Did For Her Father That Got Over 6000 Comments In 3hrs by Nelly4you: 7:33am On Oct 11, 2020
bskyb:

Take consolation in the fact that he has gone to rest with God.
You have raised an important point, though. We should learn to celebrate them while they are still alive. Mine died almost 2 decades ago. I still miss him
so sorry.. may God help us

1 Like

Re: Check Out What This Lady Did For Her Father That Got Over 6000 Comments In 3hrs by Nelly4you: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
Queenflourish:
Am teary, when I see posts like this make me feel bad that I don't have a dad
this is so sad.. sorry dear
Re: Check Out What This Lady Did For Her Father That Got Over 6000 Comments In 3hrs by Nelly4you: 10:17am On Oct 14, 2020
kiss
Re: Check Out What This Lady Did For Her Father That Got Over 6000 Comments In 3hrs by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 14, 2020
awn,may God bless her

(1) (Reply)

Stop Sending Nude Photos To Lovers, Ex-BBNaija Star Diane Russet Tells Ladies / Nigerian Ladies Cries Out. "We Need Boyfriend, There's No Money On Ground." / Bbnaija: Angel Caught Masturbating On Camera (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.