Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes (43147 Views)

Top INEC Consultant Says Tinubu Planned $170million Bribe To Electoral Officials / Boat Conveying INEC Officials Capsizes In Ilaje Ondo State: PICTURES & VIDEO / 12 Missing As Boat conveying INEC Officials, Results Capsizes In Delta River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes by AFONJACOW(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ordinary teaspoon will kill a typical Nigerian , no knowledge of swimming all of them, if nah oyimbo u will see him/her at the shore once the canoe started sinking.... Nah so we swim from Perth to new Zealand without swimming gadgets
Re: Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes by rollandben(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Is Nigeria really a country at all!! this is a real definition of another story.
Re: Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes by Access003(m): 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
MAGG0T:

Sorry kid, I've gone pass the stage of coming to a faceless forum to insult one's parents, or call people names, I'm not that stupid,if u think I'd insult u back, God should bless u instead.
Trying to be clever by half. So, you never insulted someone's father? Tryna use your medula obloganta!
Re: Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes by MAGG0T(m): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Access003:
Trying to be clever by half. So, you never insulted someone's father? Tryna use your medula obloganta!

Bye sir
Re: Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes by Access003(m): 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
MAGG0T:

Bye sir
Enjoy your day, Nigerian!
Re: Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes by pacespot(m): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
This practically happens in every election in Ondo state. Can't they find a better route to convey elections materials in those riverine areas?
Re: Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes by Forumobserver12(m): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
Commonsense99:
angry
The world of today.
That people are about drowning and supposed helpers first brought out their phones to video dying men.

Very disgusting attitude, I wish could slap someone each I see them taking pictures instead of helping out.

Where is our humanity?

1 Like

Re: Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes by Dayvidblue: 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
He ran away cos of Alfa-beta gate.

MAGG0T:
cheesy

I heard the Drug merchant Tinubu isn't in Ondo right now because he has travelled out to sell off his remaining Cracks

How true was that report??
Re: Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes by uuzba(m): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Nigeria will kill you
It's only in Nigeria that they will tell someone, there is gravity O.
The person will still go and jump from mountain, expecting to fly.
... then hit the ground and die.

Our disbelief in simple science is phenomenal.
-Just to carry out simple maintenance on the boat, or,
-not to overload the boat, or
-to avoid large waves in the water.

We will ignore EVERYTHING. When the boat capsizes, we start speaking French.
At least, this time around, thank God they were wearing life vest. So nobody sank.

1 Like

Re: Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes by 8lngish: 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
shamhuna:
party wey no strong for that side go don dey happy
how much for the laptop?
Re: Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes by AIlahuAkbar: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
korlarworley:
Alhamdulilahi, no life lost. #Jegedetill2028
ipob speaking for the people of ondo
Re: Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
Commonsense99:
angry
The world of today.
That people are about drowning and supposed helpers first brought out their phones to video dying men.
Just insane. Incredibly insane. I struggle to understand it.
Re: Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes by tioyoung(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Commonsense99:
angry
The world of today.
Na d mara na[i]
Commonsense99:
angry
The world of today.
Na d mara na[/i]
Commonsense99:
angry
The world of today.
Na d mara na
Re: Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
MAGG0T poyst=94796305:

I heard the Drug merchant Tinubu isn't in Ondo right now because he has travelled out to sell off his remaining Cracks

How true was that report??
You single filed a man like this. If & when his adherents reply you, don't go call the MODS to do the needful. No one has monopoly of insults.
Re: Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes by Bluffly: 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nigeria self. Is this the kind of boat they should be using?
Re: Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes by Bluffly: 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
Forumobserver12:

Very disgusting attitude, I wish could slap someone each I see them taking pictures instead of helping out.

Where is our humanity?
There will always be documentary evidence. It's not stupidity. This is why you have things to watch on some channels. In this case how do you expect those that can't swim to help out
Re: Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes by samwillyco1(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
We are watching and waiting

New method of Election Ringing and inconclusive Election Loading
Re: Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes by Bluffly: 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
AFONJACOW:
Ordinary teaspoon will kill a typical Nigerian , no knowledge of swimming all of them, if nah oyimbo u will see him/her at the shore once the canoe started sinking.... Nah so we swim from Perth to new Zealand without swimming gadgets
Who told you it is all Oyinbo. You to watch film.
Re: Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes by Bluffly: 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
AFONJACOW:
You too watch film.
Re: Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes by AFONJACOW(m): 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bluffly:

You too watch film.
just tell me u are too lazy to swim
Re: Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes by AFONJACOW(m): 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bluffly:

Who told you it is all Oyinbo. You to watch film.
at least big fraction of them can swim unlike us wey no Sabi anything
Re: Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes by Bluffly: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
AFONJACOW:
just tell me u are too lazy to swim
Bros forget that thing. Accepted they do beach events on the water more than us but wave water is different from high current flowing water. Beach swimming is different from swimming pool and different from high current flowing water.
You wey dey yarn waiting you fit do self. You get mind to scale untop high wave beach?
Re: Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes by Abyx1234(m): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Too bad....
Make them rescue them o

I know all my real niggarrrs will say am a pussy asss niggarrr...
But I will say it...as a real niggarrr I don't go close to water..that shit scares the hell out of me.
Any water body dey fear me be it river, sea, lake erosion o
I remember a girl invited me to her wedding in one ijaw village in edo state..and am supposed to use a boat...
I stylishly turned her down...promised to transfer five thousand naira to her instead of me crossing water to your wedding
pussy ass nigga
Re: Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes by mechanics(m): 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
Thank God for sparing their lives.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno / We’ll Meet In The Battlefield -- Asari Dokubo Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.