Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Girl With The Longest Legs In The World Wants To Be A Model - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Girl With The Longest Legs In The World Wants To Be A Model (764 Views)

This Is Why The Western World Wants Us To Leave Africa(video) / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics / How Bukola Saraki Made Kwara A Model For National Unity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl With The Longest Legs In The World Wants To Be A Model by Enculer: 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rx3p0jyemE

https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2020/10/worlds-longest-legs-record-broken-by-texan-teen-633224

17-year-old Maci Currin (USA) is strutting into the brand new Guinness World Records 2021 book after being confirmed as having the world’s longest legs (female) and the longest legs on a teenager.

Maci's legs stretch almost a metre and a half in length!

Her left leg measures 135.267 cm (53.255 in), while her right leg measures 134.3 cm (52.874 in).

Maci’s family, from Cedar Park, Texas, are relatively tall but none of her other siblings or parents quite match her height.

Standing at 6 ft 10 in tall, her legs actually make up 60% of her total height! She wanted to go after this record title to inspire tall people everywhere to embrace their height.

Having such long legs comes with both its benefits and challenges - including the reactions of those around her.

"I was never bullied for my legs... I was bullied because I was taller than everyone," Maci shared.

"Around sophomore year I just stopped caring what people thought of me and once I just stopped caring I wasn't affected by anything," she continued.

Although it can be hard to fit through certain doorways, get into cars, or have clothes fit just right – her long legs also give her lots of advantages, especially when it comes to playing on her high school’s volleyball team.

Maci first realized she had longer than average legs back in 2018, when someone asked her if she wanted a custom pair of leggings after she was unable to find any that fitted her.
Re: Girl With The Longest Legs In The World Wants To Be A Model by sweetonugbu: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
longwoman

(1) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: It’s Your Right To Protest, Buhari Tells Youths. / FG Vs ASUU- Argumentum Ad Stupiduntum / Ex-unilag VC, Oye Ibidapo-obe, Dies Of Suspected COVID-19 Complications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.